It's not the end yet

2»

Comments

• pious said:

the chart, while only displaying the steam player base, still reflects the decline in players regardless. I understand there probably are more mobile players (which is crazy because I can’t handle playing on the phone; pc is so much better) but even still, you can’t deny the decline in players. yes, the steam player base has decreased, yes overall it has decreased.

I do like the idea of a web-based alternative though. especially since it’d allow me to run alts at the same time.

With steam you can easily run two accounts at once, on mobile, you can most likely use your phone or tablet together, assuming you have 2 devices.
  • PiousPious Member
    U said:

pious said:

the chart, while only displaying the steam player base, still reflects the decline in players regardless. I understand there probably are more mobile players (which is crazy because I can’t handle playing on the phone; pc is so much better) but even still, you can’t deny the decline in players. yes, the steam player base has decreased, yes overall it has decreased.

I do like the idea of a web-based alternative though. especially since it’d allow me to run alts at the same time.

I remember when you could open the standalone version 50 times and have 50 accounts open. That was the days.
    yessir
  • Cubic is not really a "steam" game.. I mean it's on there, but honestly most people are on mobile. It's not exactly geared to the steam audience that well. Still I'd like to see more steam players. We actually had trouble with our steam launch .. too many players at once and the servers needed quick fixes.

Anyway still lots of big updates coming. Every time there's a little lull you see these sorts of threads. It's been happening for years now. One thing we're planning for this year.... I hope we can get this going... is a web version. Ie.. a version you dont have to download but plays right in the browser. That I think can bring in a lot of new players and make the game more accessible to people who have trouble playing on other platforms now.

yeh this better.. i have such toxic bug using steam zz
  • Let’s hope, well, as confirmed by Kewberth that the game will still be alive! Cubic Castles = Oppurtunity Rover? Let’s hope this’ll work out as good as this did..heh :’)
  • Cc is not dying.I hate to see people who always go "ehhhg cc is dying lets fix it". I understand your good intensions, but that's not a good way to do it. Listen Cc is dying, it's just having a really bad time (like the middle ages :^P ). If you keep mentioning the fact that Cc is a decaying game people will be like "huu i don't wanna play a game that is about to be dead" so they quit. Same thing for older players. Also people who spend money in the game (like me) don't want to "waste" their money on a game that's closing down, so there's even less support from that too. So? Cc is NOT dying. We're just experiencing the "middle age of Cc" ok?

Oh and please don't comment stuff like "hehehe this discussion is worthless cc will die soon!" because that just makes me even more upset. The devs will fix everything, but helping them out isn't that bad of an idea :)

#Ccisnotdead

we Fine, indovina chi sono, inizia con Moon e finisce con star.
    VIENI ONLINE PIU' SPESSO
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please check the dates of the most recent comment before posting. This discussion has been inactive for over a year.
This discussion has been closed.