Cubic jail

Was the cubic jail actually like a functioning realm? Cuz I heard some players talking about it

Comments

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited March 2019
    This is the place where bad and naughty people go. Game Staff can apply warnings onto player's accounts and they'll be put here if banned. However, the realm is definitely worth exploring due to its secrets! Maybe you'll find something new.
    this is what the wiki says. however they've since made it to where if a player is banned they no longer spawn in the jail. instead they'll simply be unable to join the game. its a bit of a player made statement(the wiki page for this) so it might sound weird.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

This is the place where bad and naughty people go. Game Staff can apply warnings onto player's accounts and they'll be put here if banned. However, the realm is definitely worth exploring due to its secrets! Maybe you'll find something new.
    this is what the wiki says. however they've since made it to where if a player is banned they no longer spawn in the jail. instead they'll simply be unable to join the game. its a bit of a player made statement(the wiki page for this) so it might sound weird.

I’ll edit that part of the wiki page later.
  • There are still quests that require the jail. Sadly, they don't use it to banish players anymore, which I thought was genius to do originally.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    b3achy said:

There are still quests that require the jail. Sadly, they don't use it to banish players anymore, which I thought was genius to do originally.

I liked it as well. It really wasn’t public shaming because they could just stay offline if they didn’t want to be seen banned.
  • The idea was original. Sad they had to change the system.