Looking for BZ

I am guessing BZ stands for BunnyZilla and because we couldn't mine in some mines the other day and those mines are owned by BZ, I am guessing that if we plot out all mines owned by BZ and watch them, we have a shot at seeing the elusive creature. I am guessing this because last year qbee's bombed the mines to trap BZ and in the process, he couldn't give any gifts there.

Tips:

Use sky map to look for dark colored mines when BZ does his Raarrr, and if it wont let you into that mine, log off and back on and most times it will let you get in.

Also try whispering something to open the interface and look for his name to see if he is close.

Don't stand too close to BZ cuz the gifts spread out like 5 to 7 spaces away from him.

Remember to thank BZ cuz he doesn't have to do this, he wants to.

Comments

• What do you mean? Is this clickbait? Or spam?
  • sdgamez3 said:

What do you mean? Is this clickbait? Or spam?

It is neither of those. This post is me connecting some dots and coming up with a solution to not seeing BZ this year as some said that last year.

If you don't mine or even use the sky map, just ignore this.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    He has always spawned next to the town center then jumped into random mines in eden. That’s why the outside of the town center is always so crowded..

I don’t think this has anything to do with it..
  • U said:

He has always spawned next to the town center then jumped into random mines in eden. That’s why the outside of the town center is always so crowded..

He might have appeared but Easter is not till 4-21. Were you playing cc last easter? I was and he did more than just appear and go into a mine. He does a holla and roars which announces his present giving rampage.

The reason I posted this is because last year ppl were bombing the mines and just a few days ago cc set some mines to no perms. I am thinking this was a test run for what is to come.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    The mines ending up with no perms for a few hours had nothing to do with Bunnyzilla. It was because of the old realms that were found that were free builds. The devs locked permission in all the old free builds and it effected the mines in the older servers at the same time.

Poor Bunnyzilla gets bombed every year but he has always done the hollas and visited random mines and realms. He even hopped into my realm last year. That was fun! :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Intimate said:

U said:

He might have appeared but Easter is not till 4-21. Were you playing cc last easter? I was and he did more than just appear and go into a mine. He does a holla and roars which announces his present giving rampage.

The reason I posted this is because last year ppl were bombing the mines and just a few days ago cc set some mines to no perms. I am thinking this was a test run for what is to come.
    He roars to show he’s appearing next to the town center.

I have seen Bunnyzilla 20+ times.

Also, what whim said.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Yeah, there is no link between the mines owned by BZ and his appearance. He appears in all mines, without caring who is the owner.
  • Who is BZ? I'm a nub I joined 2 months ago
  • sdgamez3 said:

Who is BZ? I'm a nub I joined 2 months ago

http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Bunnyzilla
    @sdgamez3
  • When does he appear?
  • I think intimate is right I will be stalking all the BZ mines ;)
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited March 2019
    Edit: Accidentally reposting the same question.
  • I'll have multiple cc windows open on all of my monitors stocking mines for bz ;)