How did you find Cubic Castles?

13»

Comments

• It appeared in Play Store
    I downloaded this game 7 days after my first smartphone was bought :)
  • I was looking for Free to play games on Steam ;)
  • Was looking for free minecraft
  • I went to my cousins house and she played this game then I asked what it was and then she told me “Cubic castles” and I started playing it :p
  • bump?
  • I found it while trying to find games similar to fortn-

Minecraft
  • -username--username- Member
    edited March 2020
    uh
    I was a dumb kid looking for games to play
    I still am a dumb kid looking for games to play (well not really kid but shush)
  • my sibling was playing this game. it looks good so i decided to try it out
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Me and my 2 brothers looking for games similar to minecraft, my 2 bro's found it and they show me to convince the game but that time i dont like it but after a moments yeh, im so bored and download it.

My 2 bro:
    Barbeqbee
    Twierriffy

And my sister:
    Cheshire alice
  • Back around the time it released, I was looking for a good game that's blocky but not too blocky like MC, but very friendly. I saw the trailer and images, and I really liked it. The reviews were good too, do I downloaded it instantly. Nostalgia creating my first account...
  • Jedee said:

Me and my 2 brothers looking for games similar to minecraft, my 2 bro's found it and they show me to convince the game but that time i dont like it but after a moments yeh, im so bored and download it.

My 2 bro:
    Barbeqbee
    Twierriffy

And my sister:
    Cheshire alice

That was basically me, but ditch my brothers, they hate this game now.
    Seems like every game that I seem to put a lot of hours into they just hate it out of no where <:
    Also my sis doesn't play this game at all, I want her to though
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I have write my answer last year, but it's unclear..Imma write a clear one here ≧∇≦

Basically, at 2017, me and =Just_Nick= kinda close to each other at our school.. One day, he invited me and other 2 friends to join Cubic Castles, he said is like Minecraft, but theres more stuff to do, like Pvp, bomb games,etc. At first, I actually rejected his invitation(Idk why, 3years ago me feel like it doesn't look as good as Minecraft). After my 2friends joined, they always talk to Nick about Cubic Castles and I don't understand anything lol cuz 70% of their conversations r about cc.. I feel like they dumped me lol, so I decided to download it and play. After played for first time, I kinda like it, just feel weird about mining water..then boom, that's how I joined CC, sadly all of them quitted CC xD, btw Nick almost invited our WHOLE CLASS to join CC, 60% of them joined, but all quitted now..I'm the one who only playing CC rn lol, but Nick still online and play sometimes too.
  • *cinnabunny**cinnabunny* Member
    edited March 2020
    My son liked Minecraft and wanted me to play. But I'm not really a builder so it was kinda boring for me. So he searched and found CC and said he found a game similar to Minecraft that we could play together. He know I would like the cute qbee's and clothes. So I said ok. We played 2 years together. And now I'm addicted and he's moved on. Maybe I should move on too...
  • I was browsing the app store and I was like "hmm this looks cool ima download it"
  • U said:

I don’t know

• 'Dragon' said:

U said:

I don’t know

lol
  • I was searching minecraft
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i think it was one day on my recommended on build games
  • I walked into my room and saw my brother on the ground playing, I asked him what it was, and then I downloaded it.
  • saw this game in a magazine and I love how cute the qbees are.
  • I tried to find, you know, a social game. Because no one would play Minecraft with me.

yeah... that was a while ago
  • OMG i don't remember
  • steam, Minecraft, got this, I got interested of the advertisment, i clicc (download)
  • Ive seen my sister playing this in 2015 i though it was a boring game with dolls and things xd and someday i started playing and here im :>