How did you find Cubic Castles?

How did you find Cubic Castles?
For me, it was my cousin who showed me this game, claiming it was something like Minecraft.

Comments

• I found it while searching for a game similar to Minecraft.
  • Minecraft.
  • Hah xD
  • I also found it searching for something similar to minecraft XD
  • Minecraft
  • I used to play roblox and it got bored after a few years so I was looking for 'minecraft multiplayer' and I came across Cubic Castles. Isn't life great sometimes :D
  • WimpyWimpy Member
    My nephew saw cubic castle in a magazine(forgot the title), and he show it to me. owo
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don’t know
  • a friend
  • PiousPious Member
    My brother.
  • My older brother JackFury found it on the google play store and invited SilverDash, Graceful Thunder, Candy Kitty, Bubblegum Blaze, and me to play it. (We're all siblings.)
  • 'Gold' said:

My older brother JackFury found it on the google play store and invited SilverDash, Graceful Thunder, Candy Kitty, Bubblegum Blaze, and me to play it. (We're all siblings.)

Good ol' jack - cc life would be less fun without you lot in it :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Nick tell me about this game
  • ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited March 2019
    My "friend" (quotation marks because my "friend" eventually tricked me and made me drop my items so he could "duplicate them") from another game said to try out Cubic Castles, so I downloaded it
    Time goes by fast because just remembering it, I joined 5 years ago e.e
  • I found it on Gamejolt! I was like: Hmm... It's free, and it looks unique..... I get it!
  • i found this...game.. idk..i just download a game under 100mb...i just play.. and delete it many time
  • Studying math terms , google cubic so...
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited March 2019
    4 years ago when i joined i used to look through the steam free to play games like 3 times every week and tried every game i could run at all and one day i found cubic castles and well i had found a game to play for like 2 years before i first quit.

Oh and it's like minecraft.
  • 'Gold' said:

My older brother JackFury found it on the google play store and invited SilverDash, Graceful Thunder, Candy Kitty, Bubblegum Blaze, and me to play it. (We're all siblings.)

You're all siblings? A whole Cubic Castles family xD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    just randomly searching the HUGE game list on steam using keywords like cubic or sandbox.... and there it was.
  • How did you find Cubic Castles?
    For me, it was my cousin who showed me this game, claiming it was something like Minecraft.

ExAcT sAmE tHiNg

• 'Gold' said:

What he said. xD
  • I'm not entirely sure. I was on steam looking for newest releases, and i was scrolling and scrolling and i looked at a lot of games, and came across Cubic Castles, and i clicked it like every other game, and decided this is the game i was looking for, so i installed it, and here we are today.
  • My classmates told me to play this, now im rich, they quitted :/
  • I found it like scorto, but i searched it on play store
  • I used to watch sam boyer's "the blockheads" videos, then i saw a video about cubic castles on the right side of the screen, thought it was some type of puzzle game or something...
    Weeks later, i decided to click the video, and hoppefully i was wrong!
  • 'Gold' said:

What he said

• I found it looking for a game Creator engine back in Jan, 2016
  • From My ClassMate :) But he Quitted

• Kept downloading and searching online sandbox games until I found CC