Largest realm in the game?

I have reason to believe no other realm is as large and unknown as this one :)

128x128 absolutely incredible.

Comments

• CrepusCrepus Member
    edited February 2019
    True, so it is possible...

Liberated said:

We are waiting back to hear from SirK about sharing them to the public, even though they are public. As you can see, very few people have ever seen these places. I'm sure it is that way for a reason. If SirK says it's fine, I'll share the name and how to find these places. :)

The portal in sirkewberth realm ?
    No

Realm is also hollow btw, no dirt blocks between the floor and grass blocks (1 layer of dirt above floor)

• :o i might want the large size of realm :P
    may i visit :> ?
  • Whats the realm name :O
  • We are waiting back to hear from SirK about sharing them to the public, even though they are public. As you can see, very few people have ever seen these places. I'm sure it is that way for a reason. If SirK says it's fine, I'll share the name and how to find these places. :)
  • Oh okie :)
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2019
    Liberated said:

We are waiting back to hear from SirK about sharing them to the public, even though they are public. As you can see, very few people have ever seen these places. I'm sure it is that way for a reason. If SirK says it's fine, I'll share the name and how to find these places. :)

The portal in sirkewberth realm ?
  • tried using compass to check that it is actually 128x128?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The compass glitches over 99. It will show question marks.
  • Wut compass?
  • Guessing because compasses werent programmed for that much distance lol
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited February 2019
    Counted it using scaffolds, it is actually 128...
  • It's one of the first realms so they could have been testing with things and such so who knows.
  • SirKewberth does not even know about this realm, so what Party said could not be true.
  • Yes I realized that after I saw activity but very interesting no idea then.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

SirKewberth does not even know about this realm, so what Party said could not be true.

It’s not owned by Kewberth. It’s owned by one of the old developers. :)
  • U said:

SirKewberth does not even know about this realm, so what Party said could not be true.

It’s not owned by Kewberth. It’s owned by one of the old developers. :)
    Which one? lol