What Should I do with my Clan?

So, My clan has been around for a year and a half and it is at a stand still. I was considering turning into a Monarchal Democracy, but I don't know what people's opinions would be. Right now it is a Parliamentary Republic and we have a Prime Minister. What should I do?

Comments

• Well,from what you say here it appears it should stay the way it is,I mean,it sounds really cool if its a "parliamentary republic" I hope you have clan realms,like a court-sorta thing,however if its been around for that long I wonder how many members you have,also whats the clan name?

P.s-idk if this was helpful lol sorry if it wasn't :D
  • Timberton said:

Well,from what you say here it appears it should stay the way it is,I mean,it sounds really cool if its a "parliamentary republic" I hope you have clan realms,like a court-sorta thing,however if its been around for that long I wonder how many members you have,also whats the clan name?

P.s-idk if this was helpful lol sorry if it wasn't :D

It is the Qbee Federation, and we have 80 Members almost all are inactive.
  • Oh,well that stinks,perhaps if a clan is too much to manage,you could just make cool builds for the heck of it?
  • Timberton said:

Oh,well that stinks,perhaps if a clan is too much to manage,you could just make cool builds for the heck of it?

Search Grey Square it is for the clan

• Make clan building contests or raffles.
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited February 2019

Timberton said:

Oh,well that stinks,perhaps if a clan is too much to manage,you could just make cool builds for the heck of it?

Search Grey Square it is for the clan

Ah OK I'll be sure to
  • Burn it XD
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    edited March 2019
    Well I checks t out,its quite nice so far,when I started my first clan alone I kinda eventually got discouraged by the inactivness of my clan,and just forgot about it intirely, if you feel the same I would suggest either,starting over with a new clan, (maybe use the current clan realms you alr have and revamp em a bit).Or just forgetting about clans and well,just build.I'm afraid thats all I can say and I probs can't 'help' anymore
  • If all are inactive try to do hollas!!