Assumptions .

Violetta.Violetta. Member
edited February 2019 in Help Requests 0.35 Karma
I’m very frustrated, many people think I’m someone else and accuse me of things when I don’t even know them. I can’t enjoy this game anymore, especially when a lot of people stalk me and try to talk with some of my friends for what they do perhaps call “Answers”.

This hasn’t happened once, it happened many times. That’s why I’m making a discussion, I’m sorry if I sound some what “Dramatic”.

Recently *Marte* Hollaed something, which I’m not saying because many more people would think I’m this person who has gotten banned.
He after apologised to me, which I’m thankful about. He also hollaed that I’m not that person, so please stop bothering me. Especially @Ragean

And to everyone, I’m not @-*Jessica*- I don’t even know these people. Thank you for reading this, leave me alone please.

Comments

  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    You called me by my first name yesterday. Only a few people know it from 2015.
  • Violetta.Violetta. Member
    0.35 Karma
    U said:

    You called me by my first name yesterday. Only a few people know it from 2015.

    What do you mean? I never even saw you in the game, “U”. Please message me.
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    I friended you ingame.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    56.95 Karma
    @-*Jessica*- is a snobby jerk
  • UU Member
    edited February 2019 214.95 Karma
    Violetta. said:

    U said:

    You called me by my first name yesterday. Only a few people know it from 2015.

    What do you mean? I never even saw you in the game, “U”. Please message me.
    Also, I’m just saying I don’t know how you knew it lol. It’s just weird. My username is V in game. :)
  • Violetta.Violetta. Member
    0.35 Karma
    U said:

    Violetta. said:

    U said:

    You called me by my first name yesterday. Only a few people know it from 2015.

    What do you mean? I never even saw you in the game, “U”. Please message me.
    Also, I’m just saying I don’t know how you knew it lol. It’s just weird. My username is V in game. :)
    Oh, that’s you.
Sign In or Register to comment.