Bad holla?

I tried to send a hollawarp and it said this 2 rimes>>
"Sending links, personal information, or offensive language will result in a ban from Cubic Castles".

So what is wrong with this hollawarp I tried to send? " If you can read this, ur too far away...............come closer.................closer.................oh just"

All I am doing is trying to get players to come get the artifacts I find and am NOT breaking any rules and both times I get that message. I don't typo, I always proofread before I send. Just wow...

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m assuming the server takes the .come, .closer, and .oh as the end of a link.
  • If you send even an email in a whisper and holla, the system refuses it.
    Maybe it was somehow messed up, and putting up the block for a regular holla?
  • U said:

U said:

Yea, that is messed up because there is no e in .com and certainly not 10 dots in .come.

even twitter doesn't see a link when the president uses ..... to connect the next tweet lol watch the late show and see what I mean. oh, I hope I don't get a ban for telling people to go to a TV show.
  • Just use spaces after dots and it shall clear up
  • It’s just the .come, containing .com. Just put a space between the . and com if you’re so determined to send the holla, and if for whatever reason that doesn’t work, use a comma. (......,come) Either way, it’s kind of trivial to send, but you do you.