Amino {Closed}

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
It would be nice if Cubic Castles could have an actual Amino page.

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    amino acid
  • agreed with nubixel
  • agreed with nubixel

Only if you make it. @Sir. Pixel as well. Just like the actual cc game. Which is very toxic itself due to the community.
  • What's amino? :/
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited February 2019
    Sarco said:

What's amino? :/

"A network of communities [that] lets you explore, discover, and obsess over the things you're into. Each Amino (community) has great content, the friendliest of people, and exciting events.” -Google.

Amino is basically a social media app that allows you to enter multiple communities for certain things. For example if you like Harry Potter you could join it and be in a community of people who Also like HP. Or in this case: Cubic Castles.

It's a good app for blogging and sharing art on any subject you like.

I should also mention anyone can create an Amino by getting the editor edition which is free. A lot of other games have an amino.
  • amonia
  • Animo is basically forums which we have.......
  • Amino makes me feel weird after getting off it, xD idk how to say it, its just strange, maybe TOO social for me lol.
  • sdgamez3 said:

Animo is basically forums which we have.......

This is true. However, it is more mobile friendly.
    edited February 2019

Amino makes me feel weird after getting off it, xD idk how to say it, its just strange, maybe TOO social for me lol.

I think that's the point XD. Better communications but it's not for everyone. Like discord.

Aaaand I just double commented.. Ffjs (for flying jellyfish sake) I hate this.
  • Amino makes me feel weird after getting off it, xD idk how to say it, its just strange, maybe TOO social for me lol.

I think that's the point XD. Better communications but it's not for everyone. Like discord.
    Yes forums is so perfect for me @w@
  • sdgamez3 said:

Um I use dis forum in Mobile...... I have no trouble using it
  • sdgamez3 said:

sdgamez3 said:

Um I use dis forum in Mobile...... I have no trouble using it
    Yea I do as well. I have plenty of trouble using it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  • For example.....????
  • sdgamez3 said:

For example.....????

NVM. This is a wonderful website. And why would anyone want an amino. Amino is terrible. Cubic castles doesn't need any more advertisements in other communities anyways. What good would a dumb ole Amino do? Nothing. Just throw that idea in the Trash with all the others like everyone ALWAYS does in this dogmatic community.
  • No I'm not telling you to say bad about amino and this forum I just want to know what problems you are having
    You can pm me if you don't want it to be public
    edited February 2019
    sdgamez3 said:

No I'm not telling you to say bad about amino and this forum I just want to know what problems you are having
    You can pm me if you don't want it to be public

Nah. I was being sarcastic a lil bit of irony mixed with salt. There isn't a point of tying to reason with a community who have already dunced the idea as soon as it was posted. Since everyone is so happy with the way things are then mote it be.
  • I didn't understand the idea cuz I don't know what animo or Amino is
  • sdgamez3 said:

I didn't understand the idea cuz I don't know what animo or Amino is

Then that's what you should say in the beginning. Tone doesn't translate over text. I've already explained what it was before your first comment.