R.I.P. Starter Deed

This happened like in 2017 (i'm pretty sure). Im posting it know since i didn't know about the forums at that time. I played on an older (and laggier) device and I put my starter deed in a toilet and since it lagged, it let me flush it. i didnt like my realm name and want it back so i can change my realm name. please help me get it back any admin or mod.

Comments

  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited February 12 74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Submit a support ticket. Mabz will return the deed to your inventory.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • 30.20 Karma
    i did :v
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar

    i did :v

    How long ago? Typically, Mabz responds within 24 hours.
  • 30.20 Karma
    like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar

    like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago

    Be patient then. You didn't need to make this discussion if you already knew what to do...
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    Log_er said:

    like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago

    Be patient then. You didn't need to make this discussion if you already knew what to do...
    You never know, maybe Kewberth can help them more then Mabz can. Although, a private message would of worked as well.
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    U said:

    Log_er said:

    like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago

    Be patient then. You didn't need to make this discussion if you already knew what to do...
    You never know, maybe Kewberth can help them more then Mabz can. Although, a private message would of worked as well.
    Kew is always busy with packs, debugging, and other tasks. Support is there for a reason. Mabz has the ability to do things like return your deed back to your inventory.
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    Log_er said:

    U said:

    Log_er said:

    like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago

    Be patient then. You didn't need to make this discussion if you already knew what to do...
    You never know, maybe Kewberth can help them more then Mabz can. Although, a private message would of worked as well.
    Kew is always busy with packs, debugging, and other tasks. Support is there for a reason. Mabz has the ability to do things like return your deed back to your inventory.
    Yes, I know. I’m just saying that some bug Reports are better here then to Mabz.
  • rageanragean FamiliarMember, Familiar
    10.70 KarmaFamiliar
    U said:

    Log_er said:

    U said:

    Log_er said:

    like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago

    Be patient then. You didn't need to make this discussion if you already knew what to do...
    You never know, maybe Kewberth can help them more then Mabz can. Although, a private message would of worked as well.
    Kew is always busy with packs, debugging, and other tasks. Support is there for a reason. Mabz has the ability to do things like return your deed back to your inventory.
    Yes, I know. I’m just saying that some bug Reports are better here then to Mabz.
    I agree with U. This could be helpful information for those who might make the same mistake
  • 30.20 Karma
    i already recieved my starter deed script thing, this discussion can be closed now.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    25.80 Karma
    I had a simlar problem with my started deed, but after i got it back, i saddly couln't name it. :(
Sign In or Register to comment.