Close This Discussion.

HispanoHispano Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
This discussion has been removed. -AB

Comments

• Modern problems require modern solutions
  • He did say that other things would be added to the Karma Store, so I don't think he's going to remove it.. idk
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019
    This comment has been removed. -AB
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019
    I will not vote because you don't give me what I want to vote on so I will just say it. Why would people want to farm Karma? It doesn't help you get cubits. It doesn't really recognize you in forums or the game. No one really cares about the Familiar thing.
    This will not solve multipost, some people do it because they want to think they are funny, want to get banned, don't know about not to multipost if they are new, or just retarded just saying.

Maybe, if you edit your discussion you might can change it to a cool down on posting, and adding new features to the karma bank.

So, I give this a -1
  • it is sad seeing 40.00% saying I like the karma bank & love to farm it :'(
  • What about 'I like the karma bank but not karma farmers'
  • There is really no point in farming karma. How about maybe a cooldown on post and new features can be added to the karma bank.
  • Cords said:

There is really no point in farming karma. How about maybe a cooldown on post and new features can be added to the karma bank.

No thanks I like to comment all at once rather than periodically throughout the day
  • I mean maybe here is an example:

Cords: Guys I like cubic castles.
    7 second later...
    Cords: Guys I like cubic castles

*System* sorry you cannot send a message until 23 seconds

I don't mean this applies in different concussions
  • Why would you farm Karma? It doesn't prove anything nor do anything.

ask @Sir%20Beckley
  • Log_er said:

Why would you farm Karma? It doesn't prove anything nor do anything.

ask @Sir%20Beckley
    Be careful! You might trigger koek
  • Maybe you should get familiar if you have done something on the forums for at least 7 days. But you would loose it if you didn't do anything on the forums for 3 days.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Da Farmer said:

Maybe you should get familiar if you have done something on the forums for at least 7 days. But you would loose it if you didn't do anything on the forums for 3 days.

Remove familiar. Allow anybody to friend anybody.

Exactly, that is what i am trying to say.
  • Karma farming I feel like is some made up thing by people it's not real people don't post just for karma they post either for if they don't care or don't know of the rules. No such thing as Karma farming because karma doesn't matter.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    'Party' said:

Karma farming I feel like is some made up thing by people it's not real people don't post just for karma they post either for if they don't care or don't know of the rules. No such thing as Karma farming because karma doesn't matter.

This. I have only seen somebody spam 20+ comments in a row once,
  • Maybe they just want to get banned. There is kids or people out there that are just trouble makers and don't care if they get into trouble or not. They just think it is funny.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019
  • I am basically saying there is no point in removing it. So no BUMP! for you.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019
  • There is a warning and a banning system for a reason. If u feel like someone is breaking the rules by commenting and making threads a lot, report them. Also i voted i liked the karma bank, but i don't care for the farming. So a strong -1
  • A<A>B said:

Cords said:

I am basically saying there is no point in removing it. So no BUMP! for you.

Its my discussion little kid if you don't want changes then don't play :)
    Looks like mostly everyone doesn't like your idea. So, maybe close because this discussion has no use.
    @space_fetus
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited February 2019
    Cords said:

A<A>B said:

Cords said:

Looks like mostly everyone doesn't like your idea. So, maybe close because this discussion has no use.
    @space_fetus
    rude
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019
    Well, if mostly no one supports your discussion there is no point in having this discussion open.
    Also, you might need to go to school.
    A<A>B said:

Cords said:

A<A>B said:

Cords said:

@space_fetus
    Buddy this are my discussion so you cant close it & if space close this i will ask to another mod to re-open it :)
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019
    I am actually learning spanish next year I school. Have you eve tryed to speak English in school, if it is available.

Also there is a thing on google that translates words for you.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019
    @space_fetus @%20gdog close this, there are many drama.