Old Art Requests

GamerGirl5526GamerGirl5526 Member
edited January 2020 in Art
So, this post is for the old art requests I had which I, sadly, did not finish. I admit I was a bit overwhelmed but that does not explain my inability to finish what I started. Therefore, I will be redrawing or drawing the old art requests that I had in my previous post. To finish faster, I will be drawing it traditionally instead of digitally. However, if I have fun this time around, maybe I can draw them digitally and even color them. I will update this post whenever I have finished a request. Also, I had tried to fit as many requests on a page so sometimes the drawings would jumble up. Please don't get mad at me for that, if I could, I would fix it but, fixing it traditionally is more difficult than digital. Either way, I hope this time, I can finish everyone's requests and possibly take on new ones. I don't know whether I want to make it free again like last time or not but I'll think about it. Also, I won't make it so expensive where the people who want a drawing can't afford it. I think I want to make it so that as many people can afford it. Of course, I might be overwhelmed by requests again but I love drawing. Although sometimes I want to toss my pencil across the room and go to sleep. Drawing is my passion and drawing has led me back to my old requests. Because I figured it was unfair for those who wanted a drawing from me. Anyways, this is getting kind of long. Um, as I said, I'll be posting my old art requests here. Thank you.

Comments