Make your choice!!!

Comments

• Tysm <3 I have speedy back
  • I would like a reindeer pls. Also if im not onlonl, just go to my realm and put it on my donation table my realm is in eden and called ndplayz2468's realm. :) tysm

come and get your pet ndplayz
  • Sarco said:

Ugh a dragon dont know how you going to afford these requests though

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can come get it when you're ready
  • If I'm not too late, could I maybe get a Spider Den?
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited February 2019
    Could I maybe get a hopper?
    Thanks
  • Thanks for the hopper :)
  • i will try to buy as many hoppers as i can :)
  • Those who have already said what they wanted they will get. Im not accepting anymore requests for now......so to alpha,jack,nikli,shade,sarco,and Sdgamez you all will get your pets when i get them
  • And candy kitten xd
  • I sent you a friend request! :) Sorry i wasn’t online earlier
  • I would like a reindeer pls. Also if im not onlonl, just go to my realm and put it on my donation table my realm is in eden and called ndplayz2468's realm. :) tysm

come and get your pet ndplayz
    Ok
  • Those who have already said what they wanted they will get. Im not accepting anymore requests for now......so to alpha,jack,nikli,shade,sarco,and Sdgamez you all will get your pets when i get them

Sorry Scarlet, what about my request? I was one of the first one to reply and to request for a spider denn :/
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 2019

Those who have already said what they wanted they will get. Im not accepting anymore requests for now......so to alpha,jack,nikli,shade,sarco,and Sdgamez you all will get your pets when i get them

•____________•what about my reindeer?
  • sdgamez3 said:

I want a dragon! Also is this like a joke?
    EDIT if I'm not online btw just go to sdgamez3's realm and drop it on my donation table tysm!! :D

you can come and get your dragon now

Okie dokie when are you coming online? Also if you come online and I am offline you can just drop it at my donation table in my realm sdgamez3's realm. Also tysm again!! :D
  • Incense said:

Those who have already said what they wanted they will get. Im not accepting anymore requests for now......so to alpha,jack,nikli,shade,sarco,and Sdgamez you all will get your pets when i get them

Sorry Scarlet, what about my request? I was one of the first one to reply and to request for a spider denn :/
    I said you come and get it but you were offline. But you can come and get it now :)
  • Thank you so much Scarlet for the hopper :D I named her after you ^-^
  • I can get on in round about 30-1hr but if you don't want to wait I have a donation table at Sarco's realm
  • Good ill put it there
  • Scarlet is my reindeer ready? Because if so tell me or just drop it on my donation table and again ty :D
  • Scarlet is my reindeer ready? Because if so tell me or just drop it on my donation table and again ty :D

I will as soon as i get it :)
  • Ok just inform me when it's ready ty
  • Please stop being hasty, @Scarlet Shade is trying her best
    That is all
  • Incense said:

I said you come and get it but you were offline. But you can come and get it now :)
    Thank you so much for the wonderful gift!!
    I will love you forever!
  • TYSM for the dragon!!!! It helped Soo much!!! Tysm you are the best!!!!
  • Tysm for the elf! :D
  • lsabellelsabelle Member
    edited February 2019
    Actually, could I get a Dragon because I can't get an Elf? :) Ty!
  • sure kitty
  • When you say in the description, "next week's choice will be about clothing" do you mean the people who didn't get a free pet will get free clothing? Or just anybody? And when does "next week" start? 7 days after you posted this discussion? Sorry for all the questions...XD
  • Could I maybe get a hopper?
    Thanks

you can come get yours or tell me the name of ur realm if u have a donation table there
  • JackFury said:

If I'm not too late, could I maybe get a Spider Den?

you can come and get ur pet whenever you're ready or tell me the name of ur realm if u have a donation table