Make your choice!!!

MikaraMikara Member
edited February 2019 in Community
Next weeks choice will be about Clothings

Comments

• MikaraMikara Member
    edited February 2019

Dear:All Qbee's

Today's choice is on pets :) so here's the thing, you will tell me what pet you want
    and ill get it for you but listen it can be anything you want
    except the ones i cant afford. here's a list of the pets u may choose but only those that's on the list

PETS/reindeers,dogs,cats,turkeys,hoppers,spiders,penguins,elfs,dragons,snowmans

Add me to receive them :)

Date: March 10th 2019<

• oh and Dont forget the rules of cubic castle :

Cubic Castles Terms of Service
    Acceptance of the Terms of Service for Cubic Castles is required for all players logging on to the game. All players of Cubic Castles are expected to abide by the terms explained below. Should the player guidelines and Terms of Service disagree, the Terms of Service take precedence.

By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users Cubic Castles or related websties provided by Cosmic Cow, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.

Simple Player Guidelines
    Censored Words
    Cubic Castles is designed so everyone can play. That means many people of different backgrounds will be playing at the same time. As such some words are censored in chat messages, sign posts, and realm names. We realize this isn't necessary for everyone, but in order to keep the game as accessible to as many players as possible, we decided this was best, and didn't really detract from the basic game-play. Attempting to bypass the censoring by misspelling words is considered poor player behavior and could lead to a ban from the game. Likewise using innapropriate language in signs, player names, castle names or anywhere text shows up would also be considered violating the player guidelines.

Mature Themes
    We respectfully ask players to use a little basic judgement in their designs, and their conduct, and treat your castles as public places. Please understand that anyone can come by and visit your castle. We'd really like everyone to be able to enjoy the game, and as some people are offended or too young for certain material, we would prefer that your designs remain "family-friendly"

Spamming
    The chat bar and hollas exist so that players may communicate with each other. Spamming is repeatedly sending letters, messages, or nonsense, in a way that makes it difficult for other players to communicate. Spamming annoys other players and is considered bad behavior and could lead to a ban from the game. Posting messages to advertise products or websites would also be considered spamming.

Scammers Thieves & Bullies
    Please play nice. It's inevitable in any on-line game that people will try to scam other players, or harass or bully other players. Again, we'd rather not have to play virtual police, but we will if forced to. Treat other players the way you'd like to be treated. Players who repeatedly steal from or bully other players would be considered as violating the player guidelines and could face temporary or permanent bans from the game.

Cheating & Automation
    Don't use loopholes in the game, scripts, or 3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned. You may get a warning if you're lucky. You may not. We will actively update the server to detect and shut down these sorts of cheats. Just because you get away with it one day doesn't mean it will work the next. If you value your account, then don't do this.

If a bug is found in the game that allows a player to create free cubits, or free items, report it it cubic castles staff. We have systems in place to detect these problems and while it might seem like you can get away with it at first, attempting to take advantage of this kind of bug will most often lead to a permanent ban of your account. Be very cautious about accepting items or cubits from a player you think is cheating, as this could also lead to problems for your account even if you are not the one exploiting the bug.

Malicious player made games are prohibited
    These include:

Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)

• sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    I want a dragon! Also is this like a joke?
    EDIT if I'm not online btw just go to sdgamez3's realm and drop it on my donation table tysm!! :D
  • Ummm hello???? Scarlet???
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited February 2019
    I really would like a an elf. Thanks! You can either go to 'Gold's Realm and drop it on the donation table there, or you can add me to give it to me, but I won't be on very much today.
  • Can I please have an elf? I have always wanted one. tysm! :) my realm is fun candy
  • If this is not a joke, may I please have a penguin? My realm is Bubblegum Blaze's realm
  • 2 elfs a dragon and penguin ok
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019
    If this is not fake, could I get a hopper?
    I do not know why or how this is going to happen XD
  • 2 elfs a dragon and penguin ok

Are you giving them today? Or on March 10th?
  • Ugh a dragon dont know how you going to afford these requests though
  • Easy i look at everyone's requests and then i write down which one wants this

• if i have over 20 request before march 10th then ill move it to the 27th of february
  • Hi Scarlet Shade! I find your idea very generous and kind from you :)
    If it's possible, I'd like to receive spiders. I've always wanted them to complete my outfit, no matter what level. Whatever decision you take, thank you for the proposal! :)
  • I just woke up and am wide eyed by this. A hopper would complete my bunny-like outfit but it’s not necessary :)
  • Ill request an elf :p
  • I would like to have a hopper :D
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I'd like a hopper if possible
    ~thanks
  • I'd like a spider if you can but im banned for no reason so idk how you'll give it to me (if you will)
    Than-Q
  • chris if you're banned then how would i give it to u xd unless you make a new account
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 2019
    I would like a reindeer pls. Also if im not onlonl, just go to my realm and put it on my donation table my realm is in eden and called ndplayz2468's realm. :) tysm
  • nikkilinnikkilin Member
    edited February 2019
    I would love spiders or a hopper in order complete my goal of having a pet for every ocassion, since currently I only hve one for Christmas and one for Thanksgiving :) I’m not online everyday, but I do have a donation table at Nikki Lin’s Realm :)
    I will add you if I get to be online though.
    Thank you so much!
  • ok nikki and nd, listen anyone who tries to use an alt account to get more isnt't going to get one because if u know that i gave u one u should be grateful and let someone else get one
  • or if u guys like i can just give each one of u 10k because no one is hardly selling any
  • those who asked for elf and spiders could u guys change it into something else No one is selling so i have no luck but i can buy others that i named
  • Hmm... if I can't have an elf can I have a Penguin? thanks
  • I would love to have my reindeer speedy back
  • actually since gold was the first to ask about the elf you can come on and get it now if u like or tm and dark raven cmon and get yours......... realm name Scarlet's realm or you can add me
  • sdgamez3 said:

I want a dragon! Also is this like a joke?
    EDIT if I'm not online btw just go to sdgamez3's realm and drop it on my donation table tysm!! :D

you can come and get your dragon now

• nikkilin said:

I would love spiders or a hopper in order complete my goal of having a pet for every ocassion, since currently I only hve one for Christmas and one for Thanksgiving :) I’m not online everyday, but I do have a donation table at Nikki Lin’s Realm :)
    I will add you if I get to be online though.
    Thank you so much!

If this is not a joke, may I please have a penguin? My realm is Bubblegum Blaze's realm

you can come get your pet now :)