New items u MIGHT don't know in recipe (Maybe count as spoiler lol)

Fibergrass
Master Book
Summoning Circle
Legendary Crocskin @Hat
Modern Extractor
Modern Distiller

(I dont know how to put pic under text, sorry)

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Not new.
  • ya, these aren't new. although I did not know about the fiberglass
  • lucaaa795 said:

Not new.

ragean said:

ya, these aren't new. although I did not know about the fiberglass

Ikr its old, somebody didn't see these b4
  • I've seen those in the recipe section for a while...their not in the game yet though.....(right?)
  • I think the FiberGlass is out and if it is I will figure out how to craft it
  • I think the FiberGlass is out and if it is I will figure out how to craft it

Recipe will show, but it didn't
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    These, gentlemen, are parts of the game that have been left behind, only to gather dust.
    Why? I have no idea! But if you want to ask someone, then please do kindly ask @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow ... And keep asking them until they finally give you an awnser.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    People have been asking for a year if these are new. I don’t know why they leave them in just to cause confusion.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    lucaaa795 said:

These, gentlemen, are parts of the game that have been left behind, only to gather dust.
    Why? I have no idea! But if you want to ask someone, then please do kindly ask @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow ... And keep asking them until they finally give you an awnser.

Just say that u will buy heck loads of c and tell everyone to get the c from you rather then the cubic store. Works like a charm.
  • Also there is coupun and new cubes, lazy to post xD
  • Also there is coupun and new cubes, lazy to post xD

coupon is probably never going to be in game, the coupon refers to cubit code coupons
  • These arn't new and have been posted on many threads before...
  • Is the fiberglass bomb resistant or something?
  • Is the fiberglass bomb resistant or something?

No idea..Dev added these to "recipe", but its nothing at all
  • Not new ive seen them last year in november.
  • There are some recipes that are not in the recipe page I think that the FiberGlass is out, but they wont show how to make it yet
    Someone has to figure it out
  • There are some recipes that are not in the recipe page I think that the FiberGlass is out, but they wont show how to make it yet

it is not in the game lol - if it was then someone would have found the recipe for it by now
  • Alv'Alv' Member

There are some recipes that are not in the recipe page I think that the FiberGlass is out, but they wont show how to make it yet

it will show it in "recipe"