Is it ok to put an entry fee in a bomb game?

I wanted to know if it's ok to put an entry fee of 35c on bomb games. Thx!

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Just make them free... That way, you do not risk reports and further investigations by moderators.
  • Yes but then what will I gain from them?? I don't wanna make them second life and people rarely donate in tip piggies
  • Bomb games aren't meant for profiting....
  • Um ok
  • 2nd life is legal as long as the prize is given fairly.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    Second chance Bomb games are..
    a piece of bleep they arnt pleasant bomb games are meant for qbees to have fun and everyone to have some friendly competition no part of them should be for any qbee's self benefit even if they arnt illegal what's the point if you want to earn cubits why not just go take advantage of a noob and as for free perm it's the same thing so why not instead have some fun even if it does cost some cubits
  • So WhAt BeCkLeY iS sAyInG
    "TaKe AdVaNtAgE oF nOoBs AnD lOwEr ThEiR eXpEcTaTiOnS oF cUbIc CaStLeS

a piece of bleep they arnt pleasant bomb games are meant for qbees to have fun and everyone to have some friendly competition no part of them should be for any qbee's self benefit even if they arnt illegal what's the point if you want to earn cubits why not just go take advantage of a noob and as for free perm it's the same thing so why not instead have some fun even if it does cost some cubits
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited February 2019
    DaDoggy said:

So WhAt BeCkLeY iS sAyInG
    "TaKe AdVaNtAgE oF nOoBs AnD lOwEr ThEiR eXpEcTaTiOnS oF cUbIc CaStLeS

LoL
    Sir Beckley hates newbs

Also why do you write LiKe ThiS?!
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    Beep beep beep I detect Assumptive language
    @sdgamez3
  • Um wuts that?
  • Beep beep beep I detect Assumptive language
    @sdgamez3

sdgamez3 said:

Um wuts that?