How much are astrocratic wigs worth??

Some people are saying 2k to 3k some are saying 50 and some are saying 100 so what the real price?

Comments

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited February 2019
    45c I believe. Don't pay any more than 60c.
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    Awww I got one from a GREEN DEHYDRATED CUBE!!!!!! WHY!!!!!! also I'm selling for 140 cuz the official cubic castles prices list says 60-140
  • Aww buddy! That's probably the worst thing you could have gotten. Any other wig is better xD. What colour is it c:
  • Purple also I even set up a timer for the CUBE to open and I was anticipating the opening of the CUBE for the whole dang week expecting a meewmew or a doog or golden CUBE and the game throws a wig at me that's name I can't even pronounce correctly
  • sdgamez3 said:

Purple also I even set up a timer for the CUBE to open and I was anticipating the opening of the CUBE for the whole dang week expecting a meewmew or a doog or golden CUBE and the game throws a wig at me that's name I can't even pronounce correctly

You can't get mewmew or foot from a purple neither a gold cube, these only come from green ones
  • That's exactly what I said bro I was waiting the green one to open so I can get a cat or dog :p
  • Oh wait the purple at the start is the color of my astrocratic wig
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited February 2019
    Geezer said:

sdgamez3 said:

Purple also I even set up a timer for the CUBE to open and I was anticipating the opening of the CUBE for the whole dang week expecting a meewmew or a doog or golden CUBE and the game throws a wig at me that's name I can't even pronounce correctly

You can't get mewmew or foot from a purple neither a gold cube, these only come from green ones
    The cube was green, and the wig that came out of it was purple. Imo, the purple ones are the best colour of wife, so I mean, could have been worse?
  • Nope I got the worst of the worst I mean even if I got a WORTHLESS piece of outfit I did be happy if I got it in black but nooooooooooo........ >:(