How to find fossils??

I can't find fossils and cave art and artifacts generally I've seen the tauch98 thing but it's not rlly that helpful so pls help also how much does cave art VII sell for?? Cuz I sell Cave art vii

Comments

• You can find some in big bodies of water in tropical mines. You can also get a lvl 50 pet and scan the mines :p
  • @Intimate has a realm for this... Idk where though.
  • Imo the best and easiest way is to go in a tropical mine and just look in the water takes like 30sec-1min per mine just search the water very simple.
  • No pets required!

In Eden by the Cubic Jail go into my realm artificium ostentationem (latin for Art Display).
    Drop into the red block to the left of the door to get to the basement.
    Here you will see a visual of all the ways art can be found.
    'The best way is the 2nd wall display from the left (Tropical Mines water).
    Walk right into that display to see them in a real (mock) Tropical Mine.

Most art blocks are buried & water is see thru so I either see them from the door, or I go to the next mine.

There are about 2 art blocks per set more rare than others. Of all the sets there are a total of 78 different blocks and most sell for 400c each, some sell for 2,000c each.

Cave Art VII sells for 400c while Cave Art VIII sells for 2,000c.
  • By the tauch98 thing I meant your thing
  • Eagence said:

Use +10 lvl pet, be +15 lvl qbee (in order to use pets), and then go visit and seach a mine, they can be found in any mine.

seeking distance:
    0 lvl pet (No fossil seeking)
    1 block away for lvl +10 pet
    2 block away for lvl +20 pet
    3 block away for lvl +30 pet
    4 block away for lvl +40 pet
    5 block away for lvl 50 pet

(Or something like this, verify info...)

This is false.
    Lvl 6 is one block away, idk the others. By level 30 a pet can detect 3 blocks away, and that is the limit.