Slightly Increasing Verbose

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited March 2020 in Forum Games
I'll say a phrase, one of the easiest phrases, and the next comment has to be my phrase, but, well, slightly Increasing the verbose.

So examp- i literally can't think of an example right now

Well this is the phrase:

The duck is swimming in the lake.

Comments

• Bumped an old discussion i edited to a game
  • JouneJoune Member
    The duck is pushing itself forward in the lake.
  • The duck is gliding itself to reach another destination, by going forward, in the pristine lake
  • SarcoSarco Member
    The Anas platyrhynchos pushes itself in a motion described as forwards in a large body of water
  • The Anas Platyrhyncnos propels itself in a motion depicted as onward in a large body of water
  • JouneJoune Member
    The Anas Platyrhyncnos pushes its legs in a certain motion concluded to be known as swimming in a body of water that isn't connected to the sea or ocean, known as a lake.
  • The Anas Platyrhyncnos, commonly known as duck, actuvates its nervous system in order to contract a series of muscles in its lower limbs in order to complete the act of propelling itself in a body of an immense amount of H2O molecules, commonly known as a lake, which is not connected to any other body of immense amount of H2O molecules.
  • Ok well this took off. Time for another phrase...

The man is eating ice cream
  • The man is amusing himself with a frozen cream mixture.
  • JouneJoune Member
    The human male is entertaining himself by consuming a mixture of things known as ice cream.
  • The human male is satisfying his hunger by consuming sweet-tasting, edible materials known as ice cream.
  • Bumper
  • Bump
  • The male homo sapiens is quenching his natural desire to eat by consuming a sweet-tasting, sugar-filled, highly edible, and less nutritious material also known as a frozen water with cream and a wafery cone
  • TurtleShadowTurtleShadow Member
    edited April 2020
    The species known as homo sapiens that's is classified as 'male' is quenching his hunger and thirst for something that tastes satisfying to the tounge, also known as 'sweet', by consuming the relief-bringing, sweet tasting, sugar filled, highly edible, satisfying type of frozen water with a type of liquidy- solid also known as the cream tht had been put on top of an edible material made out of flour and sugar also known as 'wafer cone'.