Hide Your Name // Suggestion

noentnoent Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Yesterday i was mining and my name was bothering me up while i was doing tunnels to find cave arts and gems.

And i thought it would be awesome if we had a command to hide our names in mines or atleast make it possible to place the hide bumber in the mines so you can hide your name.

I would love to see your opinions =)
-Noe

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My name is small enough to be out of the way.

But I guess +1 for others.
  • I think it could just hide your name on your screen. I know there are several ways to see who is in a realm but I feel kind of uncomfortable by the idea that everyone could always hide their names... It's still a good idea, but with that condition to me. :)
  • neutral, but I recommend just turn off your decorative perk and swirls
  • noentnoent Member
    edited February 2019
    *Rag* said:

neutral, but I recommend just turn off your decorative perk and swirls

Still i have these off and its still bother me i guess you dont know what i meant by tunnels.

Go in one side of the mine and start mining a hole to in the other side. And then let me know what you think:D
  • I like the idea because i have dug tunnels before then I couldnt really see what i was getting. +1
  • Cords said:

I like the idea because i have dug tunnels before then I couldnt really see what i was getting. +1

:)!
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019
    +1
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019
    NoeNt said:

And i thought it would be awesome if we had a command to hide our names in mines or atleast make it possible to place the hide bumber in the mines so you can hide your name.

if they place a hide bumper in mines, wont people take it away?
  • NoeNt said:

if they place a hide bumper in mines, wont people take it away?
    have it as like a bedrock type item so that it cant be mined or like the mine doors
  • +1

I hate my name in the way when I am mining too. We have hidey bumpers to hide names in realms so why not have it so we can hit the door with a wand in the mines and hide our name.
  • I think it could just hide your name on your screen. I know there are several ways to see who is in a realm but I feel kind of uncomfortable by the idea that everyone could always hide their names... It's still a good idea, but with that condition to me. :)

Agreed.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited February 2019
    +1 useful for youtubers
    and other players could still see your name. This option would only make your name invisible for yourself.
  • @CosmicCow @SirKewberth :P maybe this can be added in the overworld update ?:P
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited February 2019
    Yeah, that would be cool
  • 1+ I think that's a great idea. :D
  • Pretty sure it won't work with bombs, cause it will show up wherever you are as long as you face it, but if it does. +1

I remember finding diamonds, and getting them with a bomb. I had collected everything then this dude came and kept saying "Come on, place the bomb down!"

I found these diamonds... I have a right to use them how I want...

I had said I had none so he went away. I had used one to grab the rest of the diamonds, literally said "Wow, you lied about having bombs. You just wanted the diamonds for yourself, so greedy you idiot."

I was just sitting their blankly at that point as he left...
    So yeah, I would love for it to work with bombs, where either it's hidden, or only you see it.