valentine steam test

Comments

• Is this a public release? I'm on steam and I don't have any pending updates.
  • Is this a public release? I'm on steam and I don't have any pending updates.

After any bugs on the beta server have been fixed and the update has been approved by iOS and Android then it will be released
  • My steam is updating. Hope that valentines pack came.
  • Is update coming today? I'm getting bored in cc
  • Is update coming today? I'm getting bored in cc

I think its comming monday..
  • By Smiley said:

Is update coming today? I'm getting bored in cc

I think its comming monday..
    True ^
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Is update coming today? I'm getting bored in cc

People always ask when an update will be out but I can never answer because I don't know. Depends on a lot of factors out of our control. App store review, issues coming up etc..

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019

I took some pictures from a mine...
    (water 1: right next to the qbee)
    (water 2: kinda far away)
    (water 3: at the edge of render distance)
    I also crashed and was in game for around 5 minutes.

its happens with the Stamps too look at this mine, also i crash every 20 minutes (aren't an issue with the internet because if i go to another game i can play well without crashes).

@SirKewberth
  • I don't see anything wrong with that stamp..?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2019
    you can see through a portal, I have restarted the game and it still the same... I suspect it's because of this new steam update because you can not see it on the phone.

• Akoa said:

you can see through a portal, I have restarted the game and it still the same... I suspect it's because of this new steam update because you can not see it on the phone.

I have seen this for a long time on android.
  • My steam keeps on updating...
  • My steam keeps on updating...

Updating steam is faster, so the devs test the new updates there before any other platform.
  • can anyone tell.. why just me had the Cubic castles stop working..
  • can anyone tell.. why just me had the Cubic castles stop working..

*prays*
  • Tomorrow is a big day. Because.. we will have the Love Pack. :D welp.. maybe...
  • By Smiley said:

Tomorrow is a big day. Because.. we will have the Love Pack. :D welp.. maybe...

You sure lol..Im nervous about that
  • I am getting cubic.exe has stop working for while i hope it get fixed
  • .. where is the loveeeeee packkkkk
  • By Smiley said:

.. where is the loveeeeee packkkkk

If the pack comes today it will comes around 2, to 3 hours from now . Thats the time when they always update the game .=)
  • NoeNt said:

By Smiley said:

If the pack comes today it will comes around 2, to 3 hours from now . Thats the time when they always update the game .=)
    Yea, IF it's coming today it probably will be in 1-2 hours now.
  • Flooks said:

NoeNt said:

By Smiley said:

Yea, IF it's coming today it probably will be in 1-2 hours now.
    *prays*
  • it wont today, the android and apple "support update" should be in the appstore for a day or a few hours before updating, unless they want do it early.
  • it wont today, the android and apple "support update" should be in the appstore for a day or a few hours before updating, unless they want do it early.

aw frick.

aw frick.
    F
  • AJ Baryza said:

it wont today, the android and apple "support update" should be in the appstore for a day or a few hours before updating, unless they want do it early.

aw frick.
    F
    Nooooo *cries*
  • My dreams and hopes are ruined. ;-; no pack. Not even today *cries*...
  • ASDFGHJKL
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019
    They are coming tommorow.

I'm guessing
  • If it doesn't come out tomorrow, I'm quitting cc.

WHO'S WITH ME >:OOO