The game of idiots and sentences.

DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
edited January 2019 in Forum Games
This new game is a interesting one. In this game, you have to say a sentence (minimum of 13 words, and if you mess up on your sentence, the next person has to add "IDIOT" to their made-up sentence, and you cannot edit the message, but you can backspace and autocorrect) then the second person types that sentence again. But here is the catch! You cannot backspace, autocorrect, correct yourself, or edit that message! Then you type another sentence (you can type this normally) The amount of mistakes you have decide your fate.
0) You do not suffer a punishment
1) Donate 67 cubits to a random level 9
2) Buy a 6x7 realm
3) No fate for this one!
4) Hold 7 different items that usually are not in your inventory for 2 days
5+) Buy a 25x25 room and use it for no reason

Example:

Qbee 1: Susy Sally Had Slapped Sorin For No Apparent Reason, While Jack Punched Jarold.

Qbee 2: Susy Sally Had Dlapped Sorin For No Apparnt Readon, While Jack Punched Jarold.

(3 Mistakes, so no punishment)

Richard Ranke 2nd On The Smash Brothers Tournament, And Gained A Silver Medal.

Qbee 3: (types sentence)

The IDIOT Who Broke The Vase Got Away With It, So You All Will Have A Timeout For 20 Minutes.

(continues on)

I will start

The person below has no life because I said so, so you just got rekt.

Comments

• This game has no use because there are autocorrecters too and you can't just call someone an idiot also not everyone is rich to spend cubits on this poopy game.
    @space_fetus there is already a game like this
  • This game has no use because there are autocorrecters too and you can't just call someone an idiot also not everyone is rich to spend cubits on this poopy game.

is that so?
    how many people have you called ‘idiot’? How contradictory.

Dude what is your problem?
    You always seem to hate on people who have a brain.
    Also i never said you have to play.
    I said you cant autocorrect.

Why are you still playing a game you find 'poopy'? How weird.
  • I mean this poopy game, not cubic castles :P
  • Because the rules say "Spend c on something" or whatever, I meant, not everyone is rich to spend c on this poopy game aka this game here because it tells you to. Just like count to 7 game.
  • Because the rules say "Spend c on something" or whatever, I meant, not everyone is rich to spend c on this poopy game aka this game here because it tells you to. Just like count to 7 game.

Your problem if you’re not rich, deal with it.
  • I mean this poopy game, not cubic castles :P

Ahhhh ok sorry
  • LateCom said:

This game has no use because there are autocorrecters too and you can't just call someone an idiot also not everyone is rich to spend cubits on this poopy game.

is that so?
    how many people have you called ‘idiot’? How contradictory.
    Pretty much he says to somebody that he has no rights to call people idiot while he done that a hundred times now. This kid doesnt know what he wants.
  • *Sigh
  • *reads title*
    Have I been summoned?

*Reads thread*
    :/

By the way, if you read the thread rules, nothing in there states that you call people idiots. It says that if the person messes up on making their sentence, then people add the word "IDIOT" to their sentence.

Speaking of which, can we play the game already? I already posted the sentence.