Dear Mods (WhimsicalFirefly)

I really was muted for 24 hours for something my brother did. I tried to tell him to stop cursing and throwing shade but he still continued. I agree that he should have been punished but I don't understand why I ended up being muted. Also, some people that witnessed the event came up with the idea that jakester and I were the same person. So, you made us walk around and do stuff at the same time. Some other people were saying that it is simple to play two accounts at the same time, and I agree with that. Although, jakester and I really are siblings and we are definitely NOT the same person. If I were the same person as him, I'd be crying everyday. Which I already do, but still. I play on my phone and my brother plays on his tablet. I made my account on his tablet before I got my phone and I was wondering if maybe that's why I got muted?

Incident with caileah nicole 2:

She was friends with jakester and then when she teleported to him she met me one time. She said I was rich and asked me how I WAS rich. I told her I'm not rich and I get all my cubits from the free cubit section in cubit store (lol). Anyway, she asked if I wanted to be friends. I said yes. At the time I had a clan stone. She joined my clan as the rank "Leaders BFF". So then she asked if I wanted to help her with her shop and I agreed to help her because we were "friends". I helped her build and placed some of my stuff. I realize that if I didn't want her to have it then I shouldn't have placed it in there but I wasn't planning for her to take away my perm after I did it. She then took my perm away and unfriended me. Then my brother was only trying to stick up for me and get my stuff back. Only, he didn't get my stuff back, he stole her other stuff. In his defense, she DID ask him to help her "destroy her realm". So he helped her. In my opinion, jakester SHOULD have given her stuff back right away. He said he did give her stuff back though. After jakester took her things, she went to a mod. She is saying she doesn't know me and have never met me before and denying the fact that she scammed me. And honestly, why would I lie saying she scammed me if "We have never met" Its so confusing.

Honestly, at the point I don't care if she gets in trouble or if I get my items back. I just want all of you to know who started this and who really should have been muted.

I really hope all you mods can figure out this situation. In my eyes, I didn't do anything wrong. Whimsical, I know you are a new mod and I'm sorry that you had to deal with this situation. Thank you so much, though, for trying to help the situation. Again, I don't care if I get any of my items back as long as this situation gets figured out.

Comments

• Nice novel...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Bans and Mutes are ip based.
    So if you play on the same connection you will be both be punished.
    This is to stop people making alts and just bypassing mutes and warning etc.

• gdog said:

Bans and Mutes are ip based.
    So if you play on the same connection you will be both be punished.
    This is to stop people making alts and just bypassing mutes and warning etc.

Okay, thank you.
  • Nice novel...

And I thought I had a mean sibling XD
This discussion has been closed.