Staff List & Wiki

Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
edited January 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I understand the administrators are pretty busy, and I understand that. But the staff list I feel as if it does need to be updated. Including the new moderators and taking off moderators who aren't active and moderators who are active.
Same with the wiki. Just a recommendation. The staff list can seem confusing to some new players who have a forums account and wanna PM a moderator, and then find out there inactive or quit the game, Or retired staff. Just a recommendation :) doesn't have to be done now. But it would be easier to have an updated list

Comments

• Regarding the wiki's staff list, it has already been divided into two categories: Active and in-active/ex-mod. Only the admins (and maybe some mods) know who is active and who isn't, so they usually edit it themselves instead of us.

And yes, I (or another chief editor) will add the new mods' names in that page by tomorrow, thanks for the reminder. ;)
  • Updated the wiki page!
  • Wiki page was mainly under eagence and joystick. Joystick was the main editor and eagence recruited the editors so they are the only 2 ppl who can do this, plus I used to be a editor but I can't help now so umm if possible @Eagence remove me from editor post, account : The Cosmic Chief
  • But they don't need to cuz joy quit, remember?
  • Eagence said:

cHiEf12 said:

Wiki page was mainly under eagence and joystick. Joystick was the main editor and eagence recruited the editors so they are the only 2 ppl who can do this, plus I used to be a editor but I can't help now so umm if possible @Eagence remove me from editor post, account : The Cosmic Chief

Editor Rank removed based on request... ( I think thats what you mean by "editor post")
    Btw does Siddd and Cosmic active? Just wondering since I rarely see them...

Also that info is partially incorrect, only given users may edit protected pages...
    • Bots (Virtual Users Created By Wiki),
    • Administrators (Sir Kewberth, Horus)
    • Bureaucrats (Sir Kewberth, Horus, Mabz, Mr. Scratch)
    • Chiefeditors (All mods, Kewbin, CD87, Eagence)
    *Based on my knowledge*

Note: Joystick (-Joystick-) is currently just editor, and his account permisions should be promoted by one of those "Bureaucrats" to have permision to change protected pages.
    Since Chiefeditors can't assign new chiefs, we can't promote his account.
    Horus- quit
    Sirkew whom probably gave access to the chief editors
    Mr.Scratch Who is Horus. Quit to
    Mabz- too busy

And Siddd and cosmic probably do play I know for sure siddd does.
  • Staff List was updated anyways :)
  • multiposted o-o
  • -Bump- I do believe this discussion does need a revive. And again I REALLY do understand that staff members are busy. But the exterior of the game might need to be up to date at the least especially the staff list.
  • +1 The staff lists should always be updated no matter what. The forums one is pretty outdated as many of the staff resigned, they change their rank on the forums, but no the staff list. Also Whim and Grace were kind of just thrown onto the list...
  • +1 The staff lists should always be updated no matter what. The forums one is pretty outdated as many of the staff resigned, they change their rank on the forums, but no the staff list. Also Whim and Grace were kind of just thrown onto the list...

Yup. Not really given a link that way new players can find them easier.
  • Wiki page was mainly under eagence and joystick. Joystick was the main editor and eagence recruited the editors so they are the only 2 ppl who can do this, plus I used to be a editor but I can't help now so umm if possible @Eagence remove me from editor post, account : The Cosmic Chief

Oof, yes, thanks for the support. xD

However, I wasn't able to edit this page as an editor. So yeah,; only Horus, CD87, Eagence and Kewbin could.

And tbh I've contacted SirKewb about this and we'll perhaps get a new chief editor in there.

And yeah, not only this one needs an update. ^^