HOW TO GATHER REALM PAPER?

I don't what to call it but its a paper that has the name of your realm and u can place it only in the overworld...
I want to know how to get it (if it's possible) because I can't find my realm in the overworld.

Comments

• You gotta have the realm active aka get in it everyday or so and every 3 days you get it
  • GrimBike65GrimBike65 Member
    edited January 2019
    try to lock the realm, wait few minutes then relog. (Locked realms decays faster)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    if you mean that you placed it one day and forgot where in the overworld it is, just lock your realm and dont visit is for about max 3 days and itll just goes back in your inventory and done

if you mean that you need a new deed because you lost it, then ask support for a new deed
  • Or go to the overworld search, and search your realm.
  • The paper is called your realm deed.

Go to any lobby.
    Bonk the bumper over your head.
    Scroll down till you see your realm.
    Click it.
    Open the menu in the top left.
    Select who can enter your realm & set it to only you. Log off for at least 5 minutes.
    Go back to Lobby and exit the top door and select which world you wish to go to.
    Select the top right icon in overworld Sky Map and drag it to the place you want to place your realm.
    Now in your inventory click your realm deed and click a green spinning circle on the overworld & if you have not named your realm yet, do so at this time.
    Go into your realm and set who can come in to anyone so it will stay for a bit.
    If you want it to stay longer, build up blocks till it has 3000 to 10,000 and it will stay longer. The blocks do not have to stay, they all count as placed even if you remove all of them.
    Add a castle stamp & it will stay for twice as long. During updates, realms have a habit of going back to your inventory. You will lose castle stamp if your realm is in Aspen map...idk why they wont fix it.

Built blocks count can be see on the outside as you stand next to your realm on by use on an info bumper placed in your realm.