Kill bumper.

Like the gather bumper but opposite. This could be good for cheaters, bomb game host or any game, and other uses I think of any others but I am sure people would have other thoughts. Tell me what y'all think about it.

Comments

• WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019
    Umm...you did not say how it works...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Umm...you did not say how it works...

He did. A bumper that kills the person you select.

+1
  • When I read the title of this thread I thought it would a bumper that when you bump,you die..XD
    However..this might be a good idea I'm not sure if the trolling would over rule its pottential
  • The kill bumper in my opinion would be terrible. The only word i have to say. Scams.
  • The kill bumper in my opinion would be terrible. The only word i have to say. Scams.

How would you say scams?
  • Cords said:

The kill bumper in my opinion would be terrible. The only word i have to say. Scams.

How would you say scams?
    There could be scams all over the place. Someone could buy access to something, and then be killed by the bumper. Yes, its their choice to buy access to something, but still a way to scam.
  • You can do the same thing with a gather bumper.
  • Cords said:

You can do the same thing with a gather bumper.

Or simply banning the player...
  • True
  • I mean, yeah. But the gather bumper is pretty useful, like if u want to pull everyone or just a specific person. The kill bumper in my eyes have no use. Just ban and unban them
  • It would have use, don't waist bombs, actidentally clicking trust instead ban.
  • Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
    edited February 2019
    Cords said:

Like the gather bumper but opposite. This could be good for cheaters, bomb game host or any game, and other uses I think of any others but I am sure people would have other thoughts. Tell me what y'all think about it.

+1
    Could make for some more challenging parkour. Rather than having both your jumps, putting a kill bumper over the head of a Qbee and this a further away block to see if you make it, fall, or die. It would be funny since you only have your midair jump.

I feel like a "normal" Qbee hitting this should kill itself while a trusted Qbee or owner can select who to kill, and at the very top could have to kill yourself.