Buff Farming

Title explains all. Level 6 farming and still don't have farmtech 1. Dirt is pretty expensive for new players too. Opinions?

Comments

• U can buy with cubits, its cheap around 1-2c now
  • If you are only farm level 6, go farm until you are a higher level.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Farm tech 1 comes at level 10
  • farming takes ages for people to take care of, people have school like me and I can't be on 24/7 to water my crops every hour
  • farming takes ages for people to take care of, people have school like me and I can't be on 24/7 to water my crops every hour

You only need to water your crops every 24 hours...
  • Log_er said:

farming takes ages for people to take care of, people have school like me and I can't be on 24/7 to water my crops every hour

You only need to water your crops every 24 hours...
    not everyone comes on daily though; my favourite thing about bush farming is it just stays there and doesn't die. Two entities that switch between each other doesn't affect server load.
  • -1; No changes really needed to the perks system. You just need to prioritize.

Log in for 10 minutes to water your plants once a day until you make level 10. Also don't plant crops when you know you can't log in daily until you get sprinklers (I had to do this when I was traveling, so it took me a while longer to level up for farming than for others). Some things shouldn't be too easy, and right now farming is one of those things.
  • I wake up every morning and spend 5mins water my crops then i'm done its simple enough.