BringBackEggHunt

13»

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Eagence said:

Foxtastic said:

Why not top 5 get level 49 ram and top 45 get Easter umbrella...

Because top 5 is generally made up questionable names and umbrella is given again and again for last 2 years... And to be honest it would just make people hate each other...

But why you want 5 rams to be given and 45 umbrellas may I ask? I don't think we have to give heck loads of umbrella each year... We have more then enough umbrellas to shade all cc + an elephants back... Adding more would not make anyone happy just drop items value like hell and make another item wasted... Besides everyone know that ram is not worth 1m and will not remain their forever... Its still early, if you have it I say sell it...Besides we have new exotic animals that needs to gain value and as long as ram stay on top they can't gain value.

And no item should worth above 200$ in a childs game... Thats why not...
    The umbrella didn’t come back last year.
  • Oooof. Instead of bringing back easter eggs. Lets catch easter bunnies instead! :D

Joke. I love easter eggs (Especially that bunny the big one.. yeah)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Siddd said:

Retexturing is not even a cheat, it gives you no advantages at all...

It can help you find eggs easier/faster if you know how. So I would consider it a cheat. This is different than just making textures to have your own style of blocks etc.. of course, which is not a cheat.

Siddd said:

Retexturing is not even a cheat, it gives you no advantages at all...

It can help you find eggs easier/faster if you know how. So I would consider it a cheat. This is different than just making textures to have your own style of blocks etc.. of course, which is not a cheat.

If you don’t plan on bringing back the egg hunt, can we know the cheats? Maybe there is a way around them. Of course not
    If they can be used in different ways to cheat.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I don't want to teach new cheats to people who havent' already figured them out so no I don't think it's good for me to go into those kinds of details. Some things are best kept private. You might ask... if we're aware of a cheat why not just patch it? And the answer is that sometimes it's not possible, or the effort required is so great that it doesn't make sense work wise, and it's easier just to detect cheaters and warn them, or try to build workarounds like the egg radius (which I understand is not a popular one) -- I know that there's a lot of stuff we tried to do and would like to do that gets stalled out by people finding workarounds and cheats. It really makes the game less fun for everyone. It's a shame really, but I guess that's the world we live in.

I don't want to teach new cheats to people who havent' already figured them out so no I don't think it's good for me to go into those kinds of details. Some things are best kept private. You might ask... if we're aware of a cheat why not just patch it? And the answer is that sometimes it's not possible, or the effort required is so great that it doesn't make sense work wise, and it's easier just to detect cheaters and warn them, or try to build workarounds like the egg radius (which I understand is not a popular one) -- I know that there's a lot of stuff we tried to do and would like to do that gets stalled out by people finding workarounds and cheats. It really makes the game less fun for everyone. It's a shame really, but I guess that's the world we live in.

I understand.
  • If we gonna have egg hunting this year like collecting eggs and crafting into pow
    - Nah

We want Live events
    Also why you worried about other player that not sure to attend?
    What about the clan race that you held only 1 timezone? You didnt think about other player that time
    @SirKewberth
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2019

If we gonna have egg hunting this year like collecting eggs and crafting into pow
    - Nah

We want Live events
    Also why you worried about other player that not sure to attend?
    What about the clan race that you held only 1 timezone? You didnt think about other player that time
    @SirKewberth

^ i'd like buy easter pow as xmas pow in store

• I didn't use the cheat myself, as I find egg hunting quite entertaining, but I know what they are referring to. It's exactly how I circumstized Medi's tail, cause cat tails were too long. @Medications ;)
  • Eagence said:

NoeNt said:

@SirKewberth Can you please delete this thread? Thanks.

Can a mod please close this, I think discussion owner wants that..
    Pretty much...
  • I didn't use the cheat myself, as I find egg hunting quite entertaining, but I know what they are referring to. It's exactly how I circumstized Medi's tail, cause cat tails were too long. @Medications ;)

I'll circumcise your tail
This discussion has been closed.