CC doesnt close

*-Jinxy-**-Jinxy-* Member
in Bug Reports 7.30 Karma
Hey guys, I'm actually not sure if this is counted as a bug but in my opinion it is.
Everytime I play cubic castles, it stays open in the background
- I play on pc, using steam
and then once it doesn't close I have to open my task manager just to close cubic castles, I kinda get tired of it.
And as you know with steam it will say "Error, app already running" or so is.
I'm also afraid it uses network when I'm not looking, although task manager says 0% network, but it says that for all apps.
So yeah.. Anyway to prevent this happening? (And Yes I tried ways of closing it eg.)
-Clicking the proper cubic castles close button, pressing F4 on my laptop, and also I try using tab+shift.
The only one works is F4 which closes it completely. but I cant keep using it to close cubic castles.
Once my pc glitched because I did it too much and also because I kept launching task manager where as it couldn't launch task manager anymore, but I did reset my pc, so now task manager works again, so yeah, back on track anyway this IS a bug? or what, and how to prevent this from happening?
Anyone else experience this with PC?

Comments

• *-Jinxy-**-Jinxy-* Member
    edited January 19 7.30 Karma
    Also here is a little screenshot of it, and some unkown reason it says "updating"
    but theres no required updates for cubic castles.
    image.png 378.1K
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    29.60 Karma
    You already open Task manager.. just End process.. Click the Cubic and End Process .
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    What windows version is your laptop running?
  • *-Jinxy-**-Jinxy-* Member
    7.30 Karma

You already open Task manager.. just End process.. Click the Cubic and End Process .

Lopaiko, you obviously weren't paying much attention... Please read my discussion's comments again and then tell me that, or actually I'll tell you now.

I was showing you HOW it doesn't close for proof that IT DOES NOT CLOSE.
    And do you know how many times ive used taskmanager that it doesn't even open most of the time, sometimes it even crashes my pc.
    Log_er said:

Oh, windows 10.
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    29.60 Karma
    *AmyBae* said:

Lopaiko, you obviously weren't paying much attention... Please read my discussion's comments again and then tell me that, or actually I'll tell you now.

I was showing you HOW it doesn't close for proof that IT DOES NOT CLOSE.
    And do you know how many times ive used taskmanager that it doesn't even open most of the time, sometimes it even crashes my pc.
    Log_er said:

Oh, windows 10.
    well this sometime happend when ur wifi lagging
    This also happend to me when my wifi lagging..
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Check your ram and make sure it's not full. Do you have an anti virus software?
  • 43.10 Karma
    The memory isn't full checc The pic

Erm uninstall cc? Lmao
  • JasonGraceJasonGrace Member
    3.50 Karma
    ^^ Just uninstall CC, if Steam gets irritated then kill steam's process and try it again.