Players saying false stuff about @Scorto7

2»

Comments

• Mini Pie said:

Yes true I agree but every prize went to at least a lev 20 or up for everyone unless it was an alt of someone elses account.

So your games are based on the player level? That's a crap move.

But Mini, your games are basically scams. It doesn't matter if you are giving out prizes, you realize you make more cubits than the prize itself...?

Isn't that the point of the game? To make profit? as long as he doesn't violate the T&C he's simply playing the game, is he not?
    No it is not based on a players level, I was explaining it couldn't of been a alt account if the players were high level.
  • Mini Pie said:

Mini Pie said:

Yes true I agree but every prize went to at least a lev 20 or up for everyone unless it was an alt of someone elses account.

But Mini, your games are basically scams. It doesn't matter if you are giving out prizes, you realize you make more cubits than the prize itself...?

Isn't that the point of the game? To make profit? as long as he doesn't violate the T&C he's simply playing the game, is he not?
    No it is not based on a players level, I was explaining it couldn't of been a alt account if the players were high level.
    Why not? The definition of "alt" is "alternative". It can be anything as long as it isn't your main. I have an alt (old account from 2014-2015) that's level 30 something. That's an alt.
  • True but if you really think I was the alt that won all the prizes then was there lev 20+ maybe like 10 people. (Just rounding)
  • Mini Pie said:

True but if you really think I was the alt that won all the prizes then was there lev 20+ maybe like 10 people. (Just rounding)

Aren't you the person who hosted the game?

• What game?
  • Mini Pie said:

Note: My prizes are NOT a scam. I gave a ton of prizes away to tons of different people.

Mini Pie said:

^^ This game
  • Yes I did do a bomb game but you accused me of making alt accounts.
  • Mini Pie said:

Mini Pie said:

Why not? The definition of "alt" is "alternative". It can be anything as long as it isn't your main. I have an alt (old account from 2014-2015) that's level 30 something. That's an alt.
    Where did I accuse you of having alts? I defined the term "alt". Not sure where you pulled that out from.
  • Mini Pie said:

Note: My prizes are NOT a scam. I gave a ton of prizes away to tons of different people.

No one accused you directly; It's the thought behind this that counts. The CC community is infested now with beggars and scammers. It's an insult to the staff, the game and quite frankly the veterans. Alts are now a daily sight and they come to you daily asking for free cars and stuff, and others used to trick participants into paying for something they clearly do not have intention to carry out. All these issues can be traced back to one core problem - greed. While some may argue this is a core part of any gaming community, not many are as ignorant as us in terms of combatting this. VPNs need to be banned and same IPs need to be limited in terms of trade etc. People should have to verify themselves to play on the same IP. This may sound drastic and I think so too, but if anyone else has any better suggestions, I'm all for it
    K sorry for misreading but I said i agree
    Mini Pie said:

• Bringing the thread back to topic

All games are open and closed at staff's discretion, so while this may not be effective every mod has their own policy and the heads aren't willing to set a concrete rule due to no one bothering to enforce it. Might as well as just let it lie.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited January 2019
    This topic was settled, I think it should be closed, otherwise its going to be an argument place.
  • Bringing the thread back to topic

All games are open and closed at staff's discretion, so while this may not be effective every mod has their own policy and the heads aren't willing to set a concrete rule due to no one bothering to enforce it. Might as well as just let it lie.

What do you mean that every mod has their own policy? Do they make their own rules? Do they go against what CC says? What do you mean?
  • Mini Pie said:

Bringing the thread back to topic

What do you mean that every mod has their own policy? Do they make their own rules? Do they go against what CC says? What do you mean?
    gdog said:

You clearly didn't click thru the link to read what kewberth said. So i'll just post it below.

"The terms of service already ban malicious games. If the games are maliciously being used to trick people mods are free to shut them down now. I'm not inclined towards new hard rules... there's always some new twist to chase to get around the last rule.

The terms of service also point out that you should only agree to play games hosted by players you know and trust.

I quote...

Moderators or admins may choose to shut these events down at their discretion if they determine the event to be malicious. We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. "

"If you don't know the person, then you're taking a risk. So the answer is.. if it's a stranger then you don't know. If it's a friend you've had in game for a long time and someone you trust, then it's still not a guarantee, but most of the time you'll probably be ok."

• Oh
  • Mini Pie said:

Oh

Oh.
  • Cords said:

Bringing the thread back to topic

After Horus left, the mods had reduced guidance. So SirKewberth himself told them that if you find it to be a scam, close it, if it seems fair , isn't luck based and prizes are given, it's up to you

• K this disscussion is now pointless and needs closing
This discussion has been closed.