Weird bug. (Curious experience)

-Diruku--Diruku- Member
edited April 2016 in Bug Reports
It's been a while I see sometimes in chat, the most recent bug about "write" and see your message with numbers and letters and not your ID name in game.

Yesterday (21-04) I was in @raidanz CR Storage , I just start to bumping a lot the Hidey bumper (Press space bar like no tomorrow) he have in the middle for 4-5minutes.

Suddenly : My screen becomes similar to an "God Vision" from a Corner, I don't see myself (My Qbee) Then I pop-up an can see me in the entrance - But Raidanz say I was still in the same place. Then I pop-up in the corner again - And I can't move, can't do nothing. Still the screen have the vision in the corner of the sky.

Few moments a Qbee (Spiridon) Entered, and the screen start to see as if I were Spiridon, my qbee still was in the corner. But I see my screen like playing Spiridon : I move - left, right, jump , up, down and I see Spiridon Qbee doing the same movements.

That's it. I have to log-out and log-in, the game crashed.
Hope you get the reasons why that happen.

NOTE: I play on computer , and I was having laggy conection. Also a lot of people entered and left , even when Spiridon left, the screen change quickly to the vision in the corner in the sky, then Spiridon entered again and same happen. I only have these screenshots. I tell @raidanz wish could make video :^l

Additional details : I was very laggy, play on PC (Windows 7 x64 Bits) not full-screen , resolution of 1552x864 , disable all the tweaks

Note3 Off-topic of the bug : @Superxtreme Thanks, de verdad muchas muchas gracias , you save me from mine and cubics.~

ThisIsnotSlim tell me that , the bug happens to other ones but it's a very very weird one. Raid and he trying a lot but doesn't happen

THE Glitch - Cubic Castles (2)
THE Glitch - Cubic Castles (1)

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• *Ram**Ram* Member
    O.o
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Yeah, it was about a week ago these weird bugs showed up all at once. I remember everyone meeting in Town center around CaptainC..
    It was fixed pretty fast, though 'windows installer users' had to wait a few hours for their name to change back.

Though, ever since, the name bug still happens for some players. When trying to say something, you lag for a few seconds, then what you said only appears in chat with that weird 'code name', and not above your qbee.