Tips To Find Lots Of Ores

Fluffy BlocksFluffy Blocks Member
edited January 2019 in Trading Section
I'm thinking about to share my tips of how to find lots of ores on one mine. This is based on my experience since I mine lots of resources everyday, perfect for peoples who are looking for some ores to sell with. Sorry if my english is sometimes a little hard to understand but hopefully it's fine :'3. Also my first time posting these kind of posts Please remind me if I typo, not understandable :D

1. Ores are Familiar on Desert Mines
Everyone already knows ores are mostly spawns on Desert Mines, well not really, it depends which ores. Coal, Stones and Irons are also familiar on Mountain Mines. But mostly, all ores spawns on Desert Mines.

2. Mining
If you already found ores that you wanted to mine, mine 3 blocks on top of the sand and repeat the same thing over and over until you reach the ores. It's useful to find more at one time. (Look on the Image at the bottom)

3. Mining The Sides
You wont miss the other sides, do the samething as tip 2 but sideway so there's more ores sticking out (Look on the Image at the bottom)

4. Sell
The more ores you find the more chance you're getting higher cubits. Sell it for some decent cubits, like Coal 20/c.

That's all from me, you probably find somethin'g missing or hard to understand, you can ask on the comments! Sometimes I feel kinda guilty replying it .,.. Thank you for viewing my discussion! Hope this helps you so much!

Comments

• Meh. Ask intimate for a 100% guide. I'm sure you'll learn more from inti. Haha