İ sell ramm pet lvl 49 for 2m

İ sell ramm pet lvl 49 for 2m

Only serious offer please

Comments

• youre not really selling it, you just want to show off that you have one
  • youre not really selling it, you just want to show off that you have one

Only serious offer please

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Mate, I know the Ramm is super rare but you can easily buy one @1,250,000M, or even less. Selling it for 2M is beyond ripping people off. It's like selling your Pink Umbrellas for 1M
  • i sell null hat for 10m only serious offers
  • Mate, I know the Ramm is super rare but you can easily buy one @1,250,000M, or even less. Selling it for 2M is beyond ripping people off. It's like selling your Pink Umbrellas for 1M

i sell null hat for 10m only serious offers

how old are u ?
    I am 20, you?
  • P R OP R O Member
    edited January 2019
    i am 18
    u should talk by age
  • TracherustTracherust Member
    edited January 2019
    P R O said:

i am 18
    u should talk by age

Younger people can spell better than 'u'.
    P R O said:

i am 18
    u should talk by age

I am informing others of your beyond expensive item- I'm sorry if you class that as immature
  • P R O said:

i am 18
    u should talk by age

I am informing others of your beyond expensive item- I'm sorry if you class that as immature
    I always get stupid comments, so I'm little angry
    I respect you. thank you

• P R O said:

P R O said:

i am 18
    u should talk by age

I respect you. thank you

They're not stupid comments. You try to sell a lot of items for waaay more than they're worth, so of course a bunch of people are going to correct you. And being 18 does not necessarily mean you're mature, nor is it directly correlated.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    P R O said:

Mate, I know the Ramm is super rare but you can easily buy one @1,250,000M, or even less. Selling it for 2M is beyond ripping people off. It's like selling your Pink Umbrellas for 1M

how old are u ?
    I’m 15. I bought two rams 1,000,000c each. :)
  • JackFury said:

P R O said:

P R O said:

i am 18
    u should talk by age

I respect you. thank you

They're not stupid comments. You try to sell a lot of items for waaay more than they're worth, so of course a bunch of people are going to correct you. And being 18 does not necessarily mean you're mature, nor is it directly correlated.

like this ?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2019
    P R O said:

JackFury said:

P R O said:

P R O said:

i am 18
    u should talk by age

I respect you. thank you

like this ?
    A player is selling these 700,000c each if you are interested. (Rams 2,000,000c) You would make profit with your prices.
  • U said:

P R O said:

JackFury said:

P R O said:

P R O said:

i am 18
    u should talk by age

I respect you. thank you

like this ?
    A player is selling these 700,000c each if you are interested. (Rams 2,000,000c) You would make profit with your prices.
    Good deal.