Rainbow Maze - 300,000c in Prizes! (now ending Jan. 11th)

2»

Comments

• soo many mention.. that x player is cheating.. well yeah he had wooden wifi.. go donate him a better wifi . ik all of you had good wifi.. rich player.. but look that x player hes poor.. stop saying such thing of him

When x player, you, has cheated before on events it ruins your reputation...I don't trust that you lagged >_>
    well yeh.. a rich player that didnt ever has lag. i can lagged for 1 hour without lost connect how about you ? oh wait.. forgot.. a rich player.. that didnt lagg SMART
    So lag helped you gain access to a locked off area with a prize machine? Only accessible via a password. I didn't know lag helps one to jump through walls.
    well lag do that sometime.. and yeh.. you didnt ever lag ? just wondering lel

Edit: Well.. if i use that ..i call not accident lagg.. i already got 0 sec.. cause its freeze time..
    i got arond 1 min + cause its was lag.. someone using my wifi opening youtube.. Well yeah ? how ur not lagging ? oh oh.. rich kid nvm forget its
    LateCom said:

soo many mention.. that x player is cheating.. well yeah he had wooden wifi.. go donate him a better wifi . ik all of you had good wifi.. rich player.. but look that x player hes poor.. stop saying such thing of him

When x player, you, has cheated before on events it ruins your reputation...I don't trust that you lagged >_>
    well yeh.. a rich player that didnt ever has lag. i can lagged for 1 hour without lost connect how about you ? oh wait.. forgot.. a rich player.. that didnt lagg SMART
    At least he has better grammar than what you have to offer.
    ya ya bliztfan.. i need correct grammar
    You also need to stop using speed hacking...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Let’s say you where lagging. You still chose to use the lag to your advantage to get a faster time. I see that as cheating.

I guess in the future i’ll not do races because the race bumpers are broken.
  • i didnt notice when i hit the bumper.. i just hit and run.. and yeah.. ty for telling there glicht or bug go on wall.. i will learn that soon.. about the wifi lag.. also.. ty for telling me the new thing lag..or old.. i will learn that soon ! Ty all for telling me there such a bug or glicht i can abuse !

i didnt notice when i hit the bumper.. i just hit and run.. and yeah.. ty for telling there glicht or bug go on wall.. i will learn that soon.. about the wifi lag.. also.. ty for telling me the new thing lag..or old.. i will learn that soon ! Ty all for telling me there such a bug or glicht i can abuse !

I don’t think any of us said what the bug was in this thread ..
  • U said:

i didnt notice when i hit the bumper.. i just hit and run.. and yeah.. ty for telling there glicht or bug go on wall.. i will learn that soon.. about the wifi lag.. also.. ty for telling me the new thing lag..or old.. i will learn that soon ! Ty all for telling me there such a bug or glicht i can abuse !

Caught him red handed
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

U said:

Caught him red handed
    Pretty obvious he abuses bugs lmao
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited January 2019
    yes iam.. cause you say.. soo iam bug abuser. nice right.i abuse the bug.. without ik its. weird right ? how you guys know more glicht better than me ? oh wait.. cause you doing its too..and im victim here lol. say more.. i can accept its.. 1 more thing.. i dont find any shortcut or using any cheat.. idk.. on my Friend Event..U is on my friend list.. and i already say just disqualifield me..

keep saying me bug abuser. but you know more than me.
    why dont say that you the bug abuser ? lelz

Lucas The Spider said:
    » show previous quotes
    So lag helped you gain access to a locked off area with a prize machine? Only accessible via a password. I didn't know lag helps one to jump through walls.

also i mean jump through walls..
    cause its weird peng know about its :O
  • Knowing about a bug doesn't automatically mean that you're using it or abusing it.
  • Knowing about a bug doesn't automatically mean that you're using it or abusing it.

well julie.. i didnt ever know there such cool bug.. they just telling me.. and calling me bug abuser nice right
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited January 2019
    Julie you tell me how Lop gained access to a 3x3 boxed off room, only way in is through a password door, the password being random spam, yet Lop managed to somehow get inside. I doubt lag allows one to walk through passworded doors

^that's just one example
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2019

Julie you tell me how Lop gained access to a 3x3 boxed off room, only way in is through a password door, the password being random spam, yet Lop managed to somehow get inside. I doubt lag allows one to walk through passworded doors

^that's just one example

I was saying that to Lop not you guys.

He said,
    "keep saying me bug abuser. but you know more than me.
    why dont say that you the bug abuser ? lelz"

I wasn't saying he didn't cheat nor am I saying that he did.

Edit: Let me rephrase that because I'm bad at explaining.

I said that to the comment Lop made saying that since you guys know more bugs it means that you abuse them as well.
    edited January 2019

^that's just one example

I was saying that to Lop not you guys.

He said,
    "keep saying me bug abuser. but you know more than me.
    why dont say that you the bug abuser ? lelz"

I wasn't saying he didn't cheat nor am I saying that he did.

Edit: Let me rephrase that because I'm bad at explaining.

I said that to the comment Lop made saying that since you guys know more bugs it means that you abuse them as well.
    We know the bug because I had to test it to prevent others from cheating..

Also, Lop just happening to know the bug when nobody said what it was is kind of strange..

As Lop said, he already agreed to be disqualified anyways.
  • Julie you tell me how Lop gained access to a 3x3 boxed off room, only way in is through a password door, the password being random spam, yet Lop managed to somehow get inside. I doubt lag allows one to walk through passworded doors

^that's just one example

Well if you telling that thing too.. im not doing anything here.. its just and old bug that not fixed..when you die and click hollawarp at same time.. you will spawn on corner.. that happend to me. and i spawn on that box.. you think ik that such of bug ? and i can abuse it ? ur wrong.. saying me bug abuser without proff.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited January 2019
    Well, the answer is simple. Put a doorway to the end. The laggers will only get stuck on the door.

Knowing about a bug doesn't automatically mean that you're using it or abusing it.

^ xD

• Well, the answer is simple. Put a doorway to the end. The laggers will only get stuck on the door.

Knowing about a bug doesn't automatically mean that you're using it or abusing it.

^ xD

im victim here death ! these kid scolded me :c
    Eagence said:

It doesn't matter, and to be honest any type of bug abuse in such manner or speed hacking is actually bannable ... And I can verify that some scores on that damn score board (and I said SOME not ONE) are technically unachivable...

I do think some players are using speed hack, and they even try to show themselfs as bug abusers since they think that its normal...

In a parkour/maze like event using shortcuts is ok in my sense, its not against any rules defined by developers and its fair since all players can use same shorts if they find out...

However bug abuse and speedhack is against rules, and there was one bug but it was impossible to abuse by most mobile players... It was fixed... It should had been fixed before competition... Now we can't verify whose scores are right and whose not...

Also if someone wanna focus all attension on 1st player, then go one... As if like others in that score board play fair and square... However if one wants to organize a good event then he thinks all cases of abuse...

About Speed hacks, I think some will do & should do some improvents ... For his owns sake, otherwice we will see how these things will go interms of him.

I couldn’t fix it before because the developers thought it had been fix three years ago as well.
    I decided to shorten the event to Jan. 11th. The reason it was originally so long was for people to try the race bumper. But, people are force lagging and using bugs to cheat.
  • Results? ^^
  • Sir. Kami said:

Results? ^^

^ yup??