COMMUNITY EVENT STARTS NOW!

I’m glad I can officially launch this. I wanted to launch it with a story line build but it’s not quite done yet so I decided with much thinking to do a simple parkour event. How each event will work is, each event is 2 weeks! There will be only one winner. If we can get help with prizes for each event then in the future that will change. Each prize is 25k! Who doesn’t want to win 25k? If anyone see cheaters throughout each event plz pm me and it will be dealt with! If anyone still wanna help donate materials that be very much appreciated! I have a total of 7 events either built or close to being done! That’s 14 weeks worth. So I need more builds. If you wanna build something I can buy you a world and y’all provide the materials and build it. I can try to help build it but the 7 world litterly cost me 300k in materials. One way more than other. Thank so much who had already donated, built or help built worlds, and continue to build. I do have a lobby! It is called COMMUNITY EVENT LOBBY! This will hold all the events. I also have a donation world.m, if wanna donate materials! Now for the new year I want to be nice and do a simple parkour. Zombie Castaways. Nothing to hard! Anyone can do. I will add more guest bumpers as I need more. If I see you have your name on each one, disqualified for that event.There need to be room for everyone to enter! I’m hoping I can hopefully work with Penguin and some other peps to make this Community Event bigger. Through these events I’m hopeing we grow together as a Community and as a family, and hopefully bring new peps to the game! Thank you all! HAPPY NEW YEARS! Welcome to 2019! ALL GO TO COMMUNITY EVENT LOBBY IF DONT KNOW WHICH WORLD IS EVENT! PORTAL IS LITTERLY UP FRONT!

Comments

• pm this to SirKewberth so we can have a sponsor :)
  • Idk if he will help, Community is where everyone comes together pitches in the builds and help on prizes. To grow together as one. Make friends! Have fun! Stay active! Bring peps to game! To grow as one big family!
  • ?,? Don't think you understand the point of this "sponsor" thing hehe
  • @SirKewberth here is one that explains my event. The one I message you about. If you can pm me anytime that I know you read it and not leaving me hanging here wondering if you read it, that be awesome. Thanks in advance. Guys over 25 peps done the event so far. I didn’t check today but who’s excited for the new Community Events?
  • Only 1 winner out of 100 though :( it's a 1% chance
  • 1. A total of 50k has to be used in prizes
    2. You won’t have a chance of getting more than 2 or 3 events picked, maybe not even that. Every person giving an event wold be put in voting and the ppl will decide what event to choose.
    3. Pre-existing realms aren’t recommended to be used for events because ppl have already done them. Space maybe did it I guess but it wasn’t so popular a realm b4 the event but u claim u know ppl having done it so that can be a cause of partiality. You need to make fresh authentic events and believe that people will vote for ya.
  • chief12 said:

1. A total of 50k has to be used in prizes
    2. You won’t have a chance of getting more than 2 or 3 events picked, maybe not even that. Every person giving an event wold be put in voting and the ppl will decide what event to choose.
    3. Pre-existing realms aren’t recommended to be used for events because ppl have already done them. Space maybe did it I guess but it wasn’t so popular a realm b4 the event but u claim u know ppl having done it so that can be a cause of partiality. You need to make fresh authentic events and believe that people will vote for ya.

If kewbirh does help 3 peps can win 25k per event
  • You can’t do a mix and contribute prize money yourself. Either do it yourself and don’t involve Kew and the staff or just host it yourself and let ppl take part without it being official. You just can’t do both