edited June 2020 in Community
Gotta update this... Sometime soon

Comments

• These are not perks.
    These are game ruiners.
  • These are not perks.
    These are game ruiners.

^
  • If we ever get a max level of 100 it should give a cubit perk for each or just nothing.
  • These are not perks.
    These are game ruiners.

^
    ^ You guys are rough xD

• But it's true XD
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited December 2018
    Why are they game ruiners?
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Why are they getting ruiners?

Spooks, it's discouraging hard work.
  • Why do we need three pets following players at once?
    Why does the clan need a perk?
    Why do we need different colored usernames?
    Why do we need extra animations for climbing a ladder?
    Sorry, but I honestly do not see how any of these would work...

Are those Game Ruiners? Lol
  • Yes.
  • Yes.

The “reasoning” you are using is not even logical, just because it’s useless, its a “game ruiner?” Wow, then let’s get rid of the shrinking bumper, the hiding bumper, and all the cosmetics, because according to your “logic”, it’s all useless and therefore a “game ruiner?” GIVE ME A BREAK
  • Yes.

The “reasoning” you are using is not even logical, just because it’s useless, its a “game ruiner?” Wow, then let’s get rid of the shrinking bumper, the hiding bumper, and all the cosmetics, because according to your “logic”, it’s all useless and therefore a “game ruiner?” GIVE ME A BREAK
    Thanks for your support Galaxon <3

Try finding better ones :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018
    7, 8, 9 would be the most useless perks ever added, more useless than the broken cubit perk.
    16, 17: Do we really need more than one pet? Do we? We do not.
    5 is again, a perk I would rather avoid as much as possible.
    6 could have some potential, however it would fit much better in a one time purchase pack for animations, which could include 10-15 of them.
    1, 2, 3, 4 have some potential. But they would be so much better as one-time purchases inside the clan by paying a huge amount of XP (I'm thinking at 20k clan exp which would require a bigger clan exp bar)
    We don't need 10, 11, 12 as perks. Make it rather some sort of VIP donator perk, if the developers ever decide to do one of those? Or maybe link it to purchases, just like the patron thing? Bronze could be awarded for a purchase of 20k or higher, silver for 50k and higher and gold for 500k.
    13 could be a end-game sort of perk, obtainable at highest level.
    Nice clickbait though. Good job.
  • lucaaa795 said:

7, 8, 9 would be the most useless perks ever added, more useless than the broken cubit perk.
    6 could have some potential, however it would fit much better in a one time purchase pack for animations, which could include 10-15 of them.
    1, 2, 3, 4 have some potential. But they would be so much better as one-time purchases inside the clan by paying a huge amount of XP (I'm thinking at 20k clan exp which would require a bigger clan exp bar)
    We don't need 10, 11, 12 as perks. Make it rather some sort of VIP donator perk, if the developers ever decide to do one of those? Or maybe link it to purchases, just like the patron thing? Bronze could be awarded for a purchase of 20k or higher, silver for 50k and higher and gold for 500k.

This isn't clickbait as it's not making you loose something or give someone something.

Also why are you guys all sending hate? Can you do better? Huh? I'd like to judge YOUR work :)
  • I already said.
    We don't need more perks.
    Maybe a cubit perk all the way to lvl 100. That's 1k for each level.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Sp0_0ky said:

lucaaa795 said:

This isn't clickbait as it's not making you loose something or give someone something.

Also why are you guys all sending hate? Can you do better? Huh? I'd like to judge YOUR work :)
    We're not all thinking about new perks. Even though I myself have reached the maximum level, I'm fine with how the perk system is right now. You should think about new perks once you reach level 60... Until them, there is a lot more stuff for you to find out. Enjoy every level and level up doing what you like, not halfs. Because once you hit the level cap, whatever you build you don't gain any xp from it.
    I can't be bothered to dig deep within this forum to find similar "we need more new perks" suggestions but I can assure you that there are more and you could use those as your sources.
    In my defense, I stated a reason for why some suck and some have potential.
  • Spooky this is not hate, your ideas well, they just would not work in cc. Sorry.
  • I already said.
    We don't need more perks.
    Maybe a cubit perk all the way to lvl 100. That's 1k for each level.

No, you said something stupid, that’s why I can’t really respect your opinion on this thread
  • I only did this for fun I knew this wouldn't be liked but do you guys have to throwback to me?
  • I mean look at Galaxon, he is being nice.
    Just say "hmm this perk might not be that useful we don't need many pets following us" but No! Drama drama drama! Stupid things everywhere according to Galax again.So stop and leave me alone! Please edit out your messages! I don't even want to see them! Also @Sawatawanana if you really didn't care about me like I do now, don't even comment "^" because if you really didn't care you wouldn't spend a single minute to post something about me.
    Lucaaa,I only did this because I wanted people to have fun reading this when it was done or whatever! Stop!
    About you.... Silver.... I have no words.

Now.... About Galax... Tysm for your support <3

About saeraphina... I wasn't expecting this from you Jupi.
  • Sp0_0ky said:

I mean look at Galaxon, he is being nice.
    Just say "hmm this perk might not be that useful we don't need many pets following us" but No! Drama drama drama! Stupid things everywhere according to Galax again.So stop and leave me alone! Please edit out your messages! I don't even want to see them! Also @Sawatawanana if you really didn't care about me like I do now, don't even comment "^" because if you really didn't care you wouldn't spend a single minute to post something about me.
    Lucaaa,I only did this because I wanted people to have fun reading this when it was done or whatever! Stop!

About saeraphina... I wasn't expecting this from you Jupi.</p>

No problem, but I think Jupiter just stated her opinion, which is ok
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Yes, personally, in my opinion, I didn't think theses were very good idea. Not all of course, I kind of liked the "taking out more than one pet" idea. I could have 3 rwaring dragons xD
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Yes, personally, in my opinion, I didn't think theses were very good idea. Not all of course, I kind of liked the "taking out more than one pet" idea. I could have 3 rwaring dragons xD
    Ikr? I want to see that :)
  • this drama is just dumb.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited January 2019
    Would you like for noone to comment on your suggestions just because they have a negative opinion about them? Well if so then just make suggestions and let them sit with no comments if you only want people to agree with your suggestions.You should tell the people that disagree why the suggestions would be good not just say they are hating on you.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Why do we need three pets following players at once?

I liked the first three you said..
  • Could you stop already? Remo i know that you hate me in-game and the drama you are doing is just dumb like Fan said. Again if you guys didn't care you wouldn't spend a single second to write something so leave me alone.
  • Never said i hated you.Just seems like you think everyone does.