The rarity of the Suit Jacket

zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
Can someone tell me the rarity of the Suit jacket? Is Green (rare) or RED (Very Rare)?
I just wasted 6k in the clothes pack to get my Jacket Suit, other friend only 700c.
I was check in the recipes page but the jacket is not yet there.
I know, the page don't deserve an update only for one item (Maybe the flags too). That's why i'm asking here :)

Screenshot_92
Screenshot_93

Comments

• edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I think it should be rare or very rare considering it was pretty hard to obtain in the packs.
  • I don't know either, I think it's worth about 3.5k or somthin......
  • I've managed to get one of these. And yes, they are very hard to get in clothing packs.
    I'd say they are wondrous rarity since I found more chef coats than suit jackets when I opened a few earlier.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I've managed to get one of these. And yes, they are very hard to get in clothing packs.
    I'd say they are wondrous rarity since I found more chef coats than suit jackets when I opened a few earlier.

Wondrous? Nah I think it's the same as Chef. Usually items that just been added are harder to get.
  • Like press :)
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I believe its classed as 'Very Rare' I don't think its wondrous...
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember

Wondrous? Nah I think it's the same as Chef. Usually items that just been added are harder to get.

Siddd said:

Oh! I think you are right. thanks! :)
    I guess Wondrous are only items in the Event packs.

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Siddd said:

Agreed, "Very Rare".
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I've given up waiting for the rarity to be posted. It really doesn't matter. The age of the average player is such that they cant buy cubits because they are too young. The prices will never go back to normal because these eight year old players think that 2000 cubits is the mother load so they sell the super rare and wondrous items for 2,000 to 10,000 cubits despite the normal player who owns a credit card and spends hundreds of real dollars to influx items into the game.
    There ought to be a rule against eight year olds playing this game. Oh, wait, there is.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Rarity is a strange thing, and the color keys don't really tell the whole story. There are a few factors in how rare/hard-to-get something actually is...

(1) how many other rare items is it competing with? Say you have a clothes pack and it has 3 rare items. You may get a rare item but NOT the one you were hoping for. Fishing for 1 of 3 rare items in a pack is harder than just fishing for any old rare item. In theory this mostly affects those people who absolutely want the newest item right away. As more packs are sold and the items make their way into the economy it becomes possible to say.. trade one rare for another more easily. So it doesn't matter as much which rare item you got. (or alternately you could sell it and use the cubits to buy the one you were looking for)

(2) Is it seasonal? Rare items in packs that come out once a year (like Halloween pack for instance) become more and more rare as time goes by. They are most rare just before the new Halloween pack is released.

(3) How popular is it? If a rare item is more popular, it will be harder to get, because fewer people are willing to trade or sell it.

So in a way we can't really control how hard something is to get... We can only control how frequent it comes up in packs, which again, is only part of the story. The color keys are just a rough guide to pack frequency and not to overall game rarity, which we don't have an easy way to compute.
  • Rarity is a strange thing, and the color keys don't really tell the whole story. There are a few factors in how rare/hard-to-get something actually is...

(1) how many other rare items is it competing with? Say you have a clothes pack and it has 3 rare items. You may get a rare item but NOT the one you were hoping for. Fishing for 1 of 3 rare items in a pack is harder than just fishing for any old rare item. In theory this mostly affects those people who absolutely want the newest item right away. As more packs are sold and the items make their way into the economy it becomes possible to say.. trade one rare for another more easily. So it doesn't matter as much which rare item you got. (or alternately you could sell it and use the cubits to buy the one you were looking for)

(2) Is it seasonal? Rare items in packs that come out once a year (like Halloween pack for instance) become more and more rare as time goes by. They are most rare just before the new Halloween pack is released.

(3) How popular is it? If a rare item is more popular, it will be harder to get, because fewer people are willing to trade or sell it.

So in a way we can't really control how hard something is to get... We can only control how frequent it comes up in packs, which again, is only part of the story. The color keys are just a rough guide to pack frequency and not to overall game rarity, which we don't have an easy way to compute.

+1 like
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    We want reputation again :q:
    We have karma.
  • Rarity is a strange thing, and the color keys don't really tell the whole story. There are a few factors in how rare/hard-to-get something actually is...

Thanks for the descriptive information sir!
  • I got one for 150 :3
    lucky you!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Rarity is a strange thing, and the color keys don't really tell the whole story. There are a few factors in how rare/hard-to-get something actually is...

Or we can just flush away tons of rare items to make other rre items more RARE! :p
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Swim_Dog said:

I got one for 150 :3

I only pay 135c because of the merchant 2 perk. I won't buy them for any more than this. I think because of the rarity that they drop, the price should reflect at least 'Very Rare'.
  • Idk why im typing here, but by now, i think the price of a Suit Jacket is 1.5k. Once i got one from the clothing pack 150c and i was pretty elated about it. Its a pretty rare item and i usually dont see it in sale in June 2019
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    SebzNebz said:

Idk why im typing here, but by now, i think the price of a Suit Jacket is 1.5k. Once i got one from the clothing pack 150c and i was pretty elated about it. Its a pretty rare item and i usually dont see it in sale in June 2019

Sebz, this is 3years ago..
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    How do you find these threads also this is big necropost
  • How do you find these threads also this is big necropost

I try to draw things so i searched up "suit jacket cubic castles"
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited June 2019
    Necroposting is completly random nowdays