How to be a pro at bomb games!

Bomb games is one of the most common games in the whole Cubic Castles universe. Some of them also have some pretty good rares. Which is why I decided to teach you how to be a pro at bomb games.

The basics?
Oh yeah! Almost forgot that! Well...The basics are inside the bomb game and is not in the tube,box or whatever there is. Running around is the first basic move in bomb games. It's difficulty is really low so you shouldn't have any problems with it. When the owner is running around trying to bomb you,try to be one side away from him/her as it will be harder for the owner to kill you. If you completed that,well done! You done the basic move! But this is just the beginning!

What else is there?
We got the platform,box and tube.

Then get on with the platform!
Geez! Be paitent! Okay so the platform is quite neutral on it's difficulty considering it only tests you on eye contact (I don't know I just call it that!) and skills. All you need to do is be on the end but not the edge (I tell you later) of the platform. The bomb will be placed in the middle or left or right,if you see a bomb on the platform,you double jump out straight away! However,there may be a green bomb called ''Pulse Bombs'' and if you see one,don't press anything or move anything otherwise it will lead you losing the game. If you can't help it and have to jump anyway. Try looking closer but not the closest at the screen to make sure you don't jump when the pulse bomb gets placed.The edge will accidently make you fall off and that will alarm the owner quick enough to ban ya!

The box?
The box is harder than the platform,you will find out why. The box is similar to the tube but is much more shorter. When the bomb is placed to the right,you quickly run to the left. If the bomb is placed to the left,then quickly run to the right. You can try to run away from the owner in the opposite direction. You can repeat this sequence over and over again.

T-T-ThE sCaRy YoUtUbE?!?!!?!?!
No,not the scary YouTube,the tube. The tube may be harder than the box,platform and the basic move combined. In fact,it may be the hardest of them all! But don't worry! You get used to it! The owner will put you in the tube and you'll see a million (well almost a million) scared faces inside the tube. The owner will try to kill you by placing the bomb somewhere. However,the owner may decide to trick you into think that he/she needs a break but then in under a second,the owner will then try to bomb you again. When the owner places the bomb next to your feet,you jump after one second and you'll be safe! If the owner decides to put the bomb above you,don't jump otherwise you will face a very gory death! Just kidding. You can now repeat the routine over and over again and LOOK! You are now a pro at bomb games!

Comments

• There's also "The Floor" that I saw when Jadabug is hosting a bomb game.
  • Don't get bombed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2018
    it's called reaction time, by the way.
    the owner will also try to contradict your patterns in the box, if he's really good at it.

I would say the box is easier than the platform, in my own experience
  • @Sir. Porto
  • + play on PC (better ping and better controls)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

+ play on PC (better ping and better controls)

Mobile controls are a lot easier because you can move the camera and your Qbee at the same time whereas on PC you have to take your hand from your mouse to the keys to move your camera.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

Mobile controls are a lot easier because you can move the camera and your Qbee at the same time whereas on PC you have to take your hand from your mouse to the keys to move your camera.
    When the realm are full of qbees , PC are better :<
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Log_er said:

When the realm are full of qbees , PC are better :<</p>
    I don’t lag on mobile at all, so not really.
  • Tube not hard at all, all u need is jump and focus where is the bomb
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited December 2018

There's also "The Floor" that I saw when Jadabug is hosting a bomb game.

I'm too lazy to add it.XD
  • U said:

Log_er said:

Some weird people use space as jump instead of right click, so they usually never have hands on the mouse.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

Some weird people use space as jump instead of right click, so they usually never have hands on the mouse.
    Why would you have to use 2 hands for space...
    When mining left hand on wash and space right on mouse.
    When playing a game left hand same^ right hand on the page up down etc. Keys (I dont remember)

But personally mobile is better for parkour and pvp.
  • Also, knowing something and having a lot of practice are VERY different.
    If I research so much football that I know every single thing about it but I have never held a football in my life how, just how, could I be a professional?