Stop The Scammers!

FriezFriez Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
I want to help Cubic Castles be a better player friendly place. (I am NOT referring that scammers are not players!)

So, I've found a few ways to prevent getting scammed.

Due to the multiple times I've been scammed, i wanted to help others keep there items and/or cubits.

If you're a veteran on Cubic Castles, than you have most likely been scammed and know how to prevent it.
Although if you are under level 10 you most likely not have not been scammed yet.
Let me help to make sure that you don't have to get scammed and turn out like most of the higher levels on Cubic Castles.
But all you "Pros" out there, if you feel i missed something than please comment!

#1. The Friend: Now, have you had a friend from level 0, 1, 2, 3, 4? Does he/she have trust on your realm?
Here are a few ways to prevent them scamming you; untrust them when you are not online or when you are not on your realm, a lot of scammers be-friend players, and gain there trust and then scam them when it is least suspected.

#2. The Price: I think everyone has been to Pen's Yard Rentals.
Some use it briefly, some of you use it as your shop.
Well if you are under level 10 you should be mining, building, etc.

Let's say you went to Pen's Yard Rentals, and found a piece of clothing, and it says 'Offer' on the sign, but you don't know the price. You tell the seller that you don't know the price and ask for a price from him.
Now, the clothing is worth 100 cubits, you have 500 cubits, he says its worth from 300 - 500 cubits.
You buy it, later on you try to resell for 400 cubits and you find out you got scammed!
To prevent that you can use Cubic Castles Prices right here on this website!

#3. The Lobby: Now, this one isn't really a scam because no-one is scamming you,
but you can loose your items and/or cubits.
Let's say, you just bought an executioner's mask for 3,000 cubits, pretty good deal right?
Right after you see a level 0 dog for 1,500 cubits!!!
All you had was 3,000 cubits and you're completely out, so you go to the lobby to try and sell it for 3,500 cubits.
Meaning you will have 2,000 cubits left. You throw it on the ground and type "Executioner's Mask for 3,500 cubits!"
Someone asks to buy it and you go to pick it up, it stays. You try again, it stays.
You just lost 3,000 cubits. To prevent this just use Pen's Yard Rentals, rent a plot, and sell what ever you need to!

By, Sir. HotDog

#StopTheScammers #KeepMyItems #Sir. HotDog #Advice

Comments

This discussion has been closed.