- January 19 – Howard Hughes establishes a record by flying from Los Angeles to New York City in 7 hours, 28 minutes and 25 seconds- March 21- The first successful flying car, Waldo Waterman's Arrowbile, makes its initial flight.- May 6 – Hindenburg disaster: In the United States, the German airship Hindenburg bursts into flame when mooring to a mast in Lakehurst, New Jersey. Of the 36 passengers and 61 crew on board, 13 passengers and 22 crew die, as well as one member of the ground crew.- July 2 - Amelia Earhart and navigator Fred Noonan disappear after taking off from New Guinea, during Earhart's attempt to become the first woman to fly around the world.- October 15 – Ernest Hemingway's novel To Have and Have Not is first published, in the United States- December 21 – Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the world's first feature-length animated film, premieres at the Carthay Circle Theatre in Los Angeles.
page 69 soon haha
- Italy leaves the Central Powers
- number of german U-boat raids on english military and transport ships (more on wiki)
- Ottomans begin the raid of Suez Canal in Africa
-world war 2
-super smash bros came out
-Hitlers party is now the biggest party in Germany
- First meeting of Nazi Germany chancellor Adolf Hitler and PM of Italy Benito Mussolini in Venice.
- Hitler uses the opportunity to spread even more Nazi propaganda and establish his government.
- The 8.0 Mw Nepal–Bihar earthquake strikes Nepal and Bihar with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), killing an estimated of 6,000–10,700 people.
- The Great Hakodate Fire kills at least 2,166 people in southern Hokkaido, Japan.
- Adolf Hitler becomes the Führer of Nazi Germany and it's chancellor, following the death of President Paul von Hindenburg.
- Persia becomes Iran.