New Years Sale?

I was wondering if there will be a new years cubit sale in 2019, anybody know?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would love a 2x New Years sale. Have that Christmas money. ;)
  • U said:

Have that Christmas money. ;)

Lol ikr
  • there wasn’t any sale last year, nor was there a sale 2 years ago, but i would like to see new items in the new upcoming new year pack tho.
    There was a sale on July 4th when somebody asked, so who knows.
  • U said:

There was a sale on July 4th when somebody asked, so who knows.

Of I were the devs, I'd definitely have a cubit sale. I think it would be smart right? Most people have gotten some money from Christmas that they might spend if there was a cubit sale xD
  • and make the halo rise twofold? yep, lets do it, we will inflate price of items, and destroy econ. Tbh, @lucaaa795 has already said and indicated in other threads, that it was a mistake to introduce so much cubits into cubic castles this xmas. Having a 2x sale would just make inflation worse.
    edited December 2018
    BlitzFan said:

and make the halo rise twofold? yep, lets do it, we will inflate price of items, and destroy econ. Tbh, @lucaaa795 has already said and indicated in other threads, that it was a mistake to introduce so much cubits into cubic castles this xmas. Having a 2x sale would just make inflation worse.

The rise of the halo had nothing to do with the cubits introduced. Who can buy a halo with 8,500c? The halo rose because Zen bought so many that there was very few being sold. So, people have to pay more to get a buyer since Zen litterally bought all that where for sale.

The double cubit deal on Black Friday was planned so a lot of players had money ready. This would be unplanned so a lot fewer cubits would be bought and the economy would most likely not inflate at all.

They did 5,000c in previous christmas’ and the economy barely changed. All the cubits that where given out eventually are spent on packs, and the economy ends up back where it was to start.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

BlitzFan said:

and make the halo rise twofold? yep, lets do it, we will inflate price of items, and destroy econ. Tbh, @lucaaa795 has already said and indicated in other threads, that it was a mistake to introduce so much cubits into cubic castles this xmas. Having a 2x sale would just make inflation worse.

The rise of the halo had nothing to do with the cubits introduced. Who can buy a halo with 8,500c? The halo rose because Zen bought so many that there was very few being sold. So, people have to pay more to get a buyer since Zen litterally bought all that where for sale.
    L0L, if Ponto gets all the halos in the game, he could kinda control it's price. That's not good xD
    Log_er said:

U said:

BlitzFan said:

L0L, if Ponto gets all the halos in the game, he could kinda control it's price. That's not good xD
    Zen already has most of the ones that are for sale. Although, a player has 70 halos from the beggining of the game.
  • 28mil wew