Thanks Devs!

b3achyb3achy Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Thanks again devs for the CHRISTmas gift! And a 50% increase in cubit worth with the copper piggy instead of a flat 5Kc. So generous of y'all!

Hope you (and all the players) had a Merry CHRISTmas, and have a wonderfully prosperous New Year!

Comments

• You too!
  • This sounds a bit sarcastic lol
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2018
    Sarco said:

This sounds a bit sarcastic lol

Not sarcastic at all. Truly sincere and didn't see a thread thanking the devs yet, so I thought I'd post one as I prefer to praise in public rather than thanking them privately. Anyone is welcome to also thank them in the thread, should they choose to appreciate their kindness and generosity.

This is one of the most generous games I've ever played with respect to in-game currency, and I really get tired of all the folks whining about not enough cubits, when the devs go above and beyond making it easy to earn them in the game, and then also are so generous that they give us free cubits for CHRISTmas...not to mention double cubits for black friday. And this year, with the piggies they gave us 2.5K more than in past years...which is even nicer of them!

So, Thanks Devs! Y'all are the best!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Thanks, developers.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thank you to the Devs for such a nice Christmas gift! I don't know of any other game that gave such a generous gift to every active player. Looking forward to another year of fun in CC!!
  • Thanks mom i got your love :P
  • Thank you! Helped me a lot. <3