Oldddd

*SweetMint**SweetMint* Member
edited December 2019 in Off-Topic
old :’)

Comments

• prob 10-22k
  • Seems to be like 20-28k right now.
  • It is actually 22k to 25k but some people are trying to buy them at 20k and sell for 35k to 50k. The Pack is still available so people are jumping the gun as the price will go up but not for a while.

SirKewberth just announced that Doog & Meemews will return in a few days at the next update so look for things to change soon for all things then as the exotic pets will no longer be available so I expect those prices to go up with The Krampus 2018.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Intimate said:

It is actually 22k to 25k but some people are trying to buy them at 20k and sell for 35k to 50k. The Pack is still available so people are jumping the gun as the price will go up but not for a while.

SirKewberth just announced that Doog & Meemews will return in a few days at the next update so look for things to change soon for all things then as the exotic pets will no longer be available so I expect those prices to go up with The Krampus 2018.

I highly highly doubt the Roo and ostrich pet prices will budge. So many people bought them thinking they would be removed in a weeks time. Ended up being a month.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

Intimate said:

It is actually 22k to 25k but some people are trying to buy them at 20k and sell for 35k to 50k. The Pack is still available so people are jumping the gun as the price will go up but not for a while.

I highly highly doubt the Roo and ostrich pet prices will budge. So many people bought them thinking they would be removed in a weeks time. Ended up being months.
    i think the roo and ostrich now only exist for a month but okay...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Intimate said:

I highly highly doubt the Roo and ostrich pet prices will budge. So many people bought them thinking they would be removed in a weeks time. Ended up being months.
    i think the roo and ostrich now only exist for a month but okay...
    Typo, let me fix it.