People Buying Tip Piggies...

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
Now I've seen it all...it's non-stop Hollas all morning of rich players trying to rip off noob players by buying the Piggies for 5,000c....I didn't know players were this scummy xD

Comments

• they should get COAL
  • edited December 2018
    What baffles me is if anyone is falling for that and just the thought makes my brain hurt. People are like oh there are "children" who play this game they don't know better. I am thinking if we are progressing to such a dumbed down society then I am terrified because when my butt needs whipped will they know how to do it as adults. Children are inclined to be smart if given the proper environment. I have met many kids on this game that have blown me away by their level of maturity and intellectual prowess. The gift piggies are not a new concept and if you ever receive something mysteriously isn't the first question on a person's mind hm WHAT IS THIS which should in turn equate to research.

I like to add I am not judging. When I was a small kid despite the warnings of adults to stay away from strange men in vans I would OF TOTALLY been clambering into said van if offered several full sized candy bars. I would of been like howdy funky smelling stranger, WOW really three hershey bars in your van I just have to crawl in.....WHY THANK YOU *clambers in*. Thank goodness I was always raised in safe environments because I have zero survival skills.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited December 2018

What baffles me is if anyone is falling for that and just the thought makes my brain hurt. People are like oh there are "children" who play this game they don't know better. I am thinking if we are progressing to such a dumbed down society then I am terrified because when my butt needs whipped will they know how to do it as adults. Children are inclined to be smart if given the proper environment. I have met many kids on this game that have blown me away by their level of maturity and intellectual prowess. The gift piggies are not a new concept and if you ever receive something mysteriously isn't the first question on a person's mind hm WHAT IS THIS which should in turn equate to research.

I like to add I am not judging. When I was a small kid despite the warnings of adults to stay away from strange men in vans I would OF TOTALLY been clambering into said van if offered several full sized candy bars. I would of been like howdy funky smelling stranger, WOW really three hershey bars in your van I just have to crawl in.....WHY THANK YOU *clambers in*. Thank goodness I was always raised in safe environments because I have zero survival skills.

Too true. That goes for the last part as well ;)
  • Yeah true :l Sometimes Greedy people come and sometimes they get what they wanted :l
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I buy 5001c.
  • U said:

I buy 5001c.

.__________.