Selling a monster grave, give me your offers :D

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They are 1c each
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

They are 1c each

Actually Marble is typically 2c each. If they are now 1c each, it's a recent drop as I've been selling it for that price for about a year. I sell it for 25 blocks for 50c in my shop (b3achy's Mini-Emporium), and it sells pretty well (though it is possible I'm only sought out after the 1c each vendors are sold out). There is also some in BCWillie's shop connected to mine via a portal.
    b3achy said:

lucaaa795 said:

They are 1c each

Actually Marble is typically 2c each. If they are now 1c each, it's a recent drop as I've been selling it for that price for about a year. I sell it for 25 blocks for 50c in my shop (b3achy's Mini-Emporium), and it sells pretty well (though it is possible I'm only sought out after the 1c each vendors are sold out). There is also some in BCWillie's shop connected to mine via a portal.
    Oh? Apologies, then. Still, they're not 4c each.
    OP could get more marble for the same price either way.
  • i bought 3k marble from vairen, as well as got the marble from your friend’s shop, b3achy. ty :) have a merry christmas
  • bump! changed topic!
  • What topic is it now
  • 50.001c :)
    P R O said:

50.001c :)

You'll try (and fail) to sell it for over 150k so please just leave the discussion already thanks.
  • can you give a higher offer?
  • lucaaa795 said:

P R O said:

You'll try (and fail) to sell it for over 150k so please just leave the discussion already thanks.
    lucaaa are you got a problem with me?
    this is only a game.
    try to have fun
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

P R O said:

He doesn’t want his stuff to sell, he just want to make sure everybody knows he has it.
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

P R O said:

He doesn’t want his stuff to sell, he just want to make sure everybody knows he has it.
    Makes sense.
  • P R OP R O Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

P R O said:

Galiba bir kuyruk acısı var sizde hayırdır kardeşim bir de türkçe konuşalım.
    Git translate et abisi.
  • He said either: "I think there is no a grudge on you, my sister, also a Turkish talk. Go to translate meat brother." or "I think you have a queue of pain. Go translate,brother" probably both wrong lol. Also why did you all of a sudden talk in turkish? It's just weird..