I have a issue is there a glitch

I contacted support to see if I was banned it said I was support said there is no ban on your account is there. A Glitch or something I don’t know why I am banned is there a reason @CosmicCow ?

Comments

• Pm a moderator for information like this.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Support already said he wasn’t banned so there’s no point of contacting moderators.

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Yea this is confusing
  • Is there a ban on an alternate account or do you share the same device with another person? If so it bans the entire device.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If they said your account is not banned then you should be able to login. So it may be that whatever is blocking you is not really on our end. It could be the port being blocked by a router or your isp or something like that. It may even be a temporary problem wigth your internet connection and the route between where you are and our servers. I'm assuming here that you didn't just create a 2nd account to try to get around a ban.
  • No I did not this is my only account.
  • Still banned I don’t Know why tho :/
  • Well I guess I can’t play :(
  • Don't multi-post!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Restart your router
  • lucaaa795 said:

Restart your router

Most kids these days don't know how to XD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Restart your router

If this doesn’t work duct tape your device to the ceiling and see if you get a good enough connection to log in. You may need a ladder to play, but at least you can play.

(This comment is a joke don’t actually do that)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Restart your router

If this doesn’t work duct tape your device to the ceiling and see if you get a good enough connection to log in. You may need a ladder to play, but at least you can play.

Aside all joking, that's what I was advised by mabz to do back when I received a 2000 days ban out of blue. It worked.
  • lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Restart your router

Aside all joking, that's what I was advised by mabz to do back when I received a 2000 days ban out of blue. It worked.
    I hope this is a joke
This discussion has been closed.