Mobile Friendly Building Contests

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
The thing is, the building contests are super laggy. We can't exactly just stop players from building xD, but we can change the way it's laid out a bit. For starters, the snow stamp is really pretty and all, but it doesn't work well in a room full of blocks. On mobile, it can suck the soul out of your device. Another thing, is that DANG TREE. WHY???? It's so massive, and is full of lights. Perhaps we could make the realms a tad smaller, as we always have a realm or two left over. I just hate crashing so much while building (ie right now). Can we think of any more suggests to make the building contests less laggy?

Comments

• Or you could build in the 4th realm? Only a few players go there.
  • Turn your camera to side , if u turn to middle it will be supah lag (mobile players)
  • Turn your camera to side , if u turn to middle it will be supah lag (mobile players)

I tried. Someone built a giant mountain of (imo) wasted plot. You can't just throw every deco there is onto a hill and call it a build. Some people just want the piggy, and don't even try to make it look good :(. Point is, it blocks all view :/
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The constests are always split into 5 or 6 rooms, why dont we make a few of them mobile friendly? (No stamps, minimal decoration). People can still build there but the base decoration would be low enough to help mobile players out :)
  • The constests are always split into 5 or 6 rooms, why dont we make a few of them mobile friendly? (No stamps, minimal decoration). People can still build there but the base decoration would be low enough to help mobile players out :)

YAS.

I tried. Someone built a giant mountain of (imo) wasted plot. You can't just throw every deco there is onto a hill and call it a build. Some people just want the piggy, and don't even try to make it look good :(. Point is, it blocks all view :/
    Same problem, they.blocked 4 side.. ;-;