Selling Black Cat

SpiridonSpiridon Member
edited April 2019 in Trading Section
Selling Black cat lvl. 49 for 260k

Comments

• It's hard to find them and they usually go for 30-50k...
    Like rarer than a ram to be found.
  • It's hard to find them and they usually go for 30-50k...

i am very much aware they're hard to find, as for the price i'm going off of Pixel's price.

• Spiridon said:

It's hard to find them and they usually go for 30-50k...

i am very much aware they're hard to find, as for the price i'm going off of Pixel's price.

I hate to pop your bubble, but Sir.Pixel's isn't an EXACT price. He puts all his efforts towards it, and ups to him, but one person cannot run around and figure out perfect prices for everything at all times. He does a great job, but Pixelsaid it himself, it's an estimated price. It's "around there". I personally don't know the price of it, but people lean towards price places all the time, it's like "BUDDDDYYYYYYYY". I had a guy today tell me "Hey, can you wait a sec? I'm just gonna check Super's prices quick".

*fans hands out like cards dramatically*
    CONtinueee
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited December 2018

Spiridon said:

It's hard to find them and they usually go for 30-50k...

I hate to pop your bubble, but Sir.Pixel's isn't an EXACT price. He puts all his efforts towards it, and ups to him, but one person cannot run around and figure out perfect prices for everything at all times. He does a great job, but Pixelsaid it himself, it's an estimated price. It's "around there". I personally don't know the price of it, but people lean towards price places all the time, it's like "BUDDDDYYYYYYYY". I had a guy today tell me "Hey, can you wait a sec? I'm just gonna check Super's prices quick".

*fans hands out like cards dramatically*
    CONtinueee
    i know his prices aren't always accurate, but that's the only price I've seen for it because as i have said, they're extremely hard to find so i'm obviously going with the ONLY price I've seen for it whether it's accurate or not.

• Pixel does not own the economy.
    What he says does not always go.
  • Pixel does not own the economy.
    What he says does not always go.

I never said he did... if you don't agree with the price i'm offering that's totally fine, you said you weren't even selling yours so i really see no point in you coming back to this thread.
  • Bump

~Updated
  • bump
  • bump