Christmas Donations ^^

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited December 2018 in Community
Christmas is a time for giving. I wanna try to make some QBees, even more, happier this Christmas by helping them achieve something they really wanna achieve, have something they couldn't normally obtain and so on. How will I do this? Simple, I'm going to randomly donation to some of you amazing players this Christmas. Santa's sack can only hold so much tho, so make the reason for your gift extra special.

So, want that hat? Need some blocks? Can't afford a Realm? Or whatever floats your boat! Comment below:

In-Game Name:
Realm Name: (WITH A DONATION TABLE!)
Reasoning For Gift?:
Item You Wish To Recieve:

DEADLINE FOR REQUESTS: 21st December - Items will be dropped on your donation tables on 25th December.

Comments

• Spongebob
    Pirate vends!
    Food
  • Wow how neat is this :D! Hinter can defiantly pitch in some content to aid with this endeavor :)!
  • Medications
    Medications
    I dont have Donation Table
    Donation Table
  • Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed's Shop O' Supplies

I keep running low on signs D: It seems no one hardly sells them! And the nose, I would like to get closer to finishing my Annoying Set, heh. But really, signs are more important!

I would love a lot of black official signs and/or crude signs, OR a red shiny nose, maybe. But signs! aaaaaaaaaa
  • Sir. Porto

Porto’s Vacation

the luv balloon you had to give me like 5 months ago for a parkour event but u still didn’t and u keep ignoring me lol so pls

luv balloon
  • It's not that I feel bad for asking, but I dont like to come across as greedy D:
    Anyway maybe if I need something small I will ask ^^
    Thanks for doing this
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    This is so nice of you to do! I hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas :)
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2018
    Honey Bomb
    Happiness Around The World (K&M) (owner is my alternate)
    I am trying to collect 10k each color of easter block but sometimes i couldn't find someone who sell them so
    Easter pastel strips block any color any amounts . that's all , thanks =3
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2018
    In Game Name : [] Alvin Kok []

Realm Name : *Alvin's Bomb Game* (There is a donation table)

Reason for gift: I got it before(Umbrella), got stolen from old classmate,also Umbrella is suit my set...I lost my Umbrella for half years..also I got it from easter pack 2018 (20+Packs) / It the scarf which only I like (Colour), I like black :p

Item you wish to receive: Umbrella (Black) / If can't then Starry Scarf :P
  • I dont see any price limit, please tell me if there is

ign: Flooks
    Realm name: The Amazing dropper

I've always wanted a head vamp for this reason: I want my Qbee to have hair, but I don't like the wigs we have because they look so old. And the black hair reminds me of my brother and uncle for some reason lol :P

Like I said before I feel bad for asking, so tell me if there is anything I can do in return.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    SilverDash's Storage/Crafting
    A doc's mirror.
    This may be too much, I'm not sure.
    well I have been searching for a while and can't find one...
    Also what would I do if I had to become a cc doctor, and I don't have the mirror?
    If it is too much, and I win somehow maybe some tropical grass would be nice.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    V
    The World Of Everything
    Because
    Krampus ;)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018
    Lucaaa795
    The museum of wonders
    Because I need it
    Unconditional love and acceptance from you <3
    just kidding lmao you're ugly now what I really need is either some glitched item that I do not own or just 10 mannequins that will be added in the realm at one time in the future. Thanks <3
  • DsBerrypaw
    King's Cross Station
    Impersonating @Graceful Thunder can sometimes be quite expensive.
    Spider umbrella :3

This is a really generous thing you're doing, and I really appreciate it!
  • Sawatawanana
    Sawa's Lobby
    It's really nice but I definitely won't be able to afford one
    Easter Umbrella
  • *Jupiter*
    furrypants shk
    It'd be very awesome if you'd be able to donate lots of supplies! I love building, but the thing is, I don't always have time to mine! And creating pixels is hard, hard work. Buying them is a bit to pricy for me. Usually, one build of mine takes about 1000 - 5000 pixels! I simply cannot afford all those supplies! So, this Christmas, I am asking for 2000 - 5000 pixels, or maybe even 1000 pixels of Old Wood and Each Type of colored Pixel! I'm sorry if it's too expensive for you!
    Pixels!
  • Almighty One
    Uhmmm....
    I just need a clanstone if you can :D
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    All I want for Christmas is... You! To be mine and mine only.
  • pickles2001
    pickles2001's realm
    would it be possible to get a small11x11(yes that small) realm?
    the reason being id like to make a realm in memory of my aunt who passed away recently just like oi made a realm to remember my grandmother.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited December 2018
    ExCeleius
    ExEmporium
    To complete my set :)/ to start a vend shop

Starry Scarf/ 10-20 vends :)
    Thanks for doing this :)
  • In-Game Name:*JulieSings*

Realm Name:Julie's Stage

Reasoning For Gift?:I am a bit low on seasonal decoration and I do not have the Cubits to buy them. The reason why I wish to receive decorations is because I love to build but sadly I don't have decorations to add to my builds :c

Item You Wish To Receive :Seasonal Decorations

Thank yooouuuu <3
  • qbee vampire
    qbee vampire lobby and hangout
    My dream stuff in cc but i definitely won't be able to afford one
    Black Umbrella (if you can)
  • nikkilinnikkilin Member
    edited December 2018
    Username: nikkilin

Realm Name: Nikki Lin's Realm

Reason: I can't seem to find a seeker bumper for sale in the shops I have visited.
    Moreover, I have about 6 easter egg markers right now and I'm trying to find 4 more markers to make it to 10. These items will be used for a seeker game with prizes in a room beside my shop to attract visitors, and to give my customers tokens for visiting.
    I couldn't afford the packs on the cubic shop so I decided to look for them in player shops; but I couldn't find them :(

Items: Seeker Bumper, and 4 easter egg seeker markers (It's okay if you can't donate the markers)

Thank you so much!!

Note: I edited and removed seeker sentry because I already found one and bought it :)
  • Username: AJ Baryza

Realm Name: Baryza's Realm

Reason: I really wanted Black Umbrella when it released, but i cant afford it even until rn, i need it to complete my set ;w;

Item: Black Umbrella (if its possible)

Thanks, its really nice of you doing this to make other qbee more happy
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    edited December 2018
    Username: Valyreena

Realm name: Christmas Cabin
    I would appreciate any individual type of present, & i’d need atleast 50 of 1 Type. only 1 Type.
    For the Peoples who lives in the cabin! Only i care for those i am close with & if i really needed One thing for christmas is My loved ones in a happy environment. and banish those who tries to ruin up The Merry christmas!
    & i am kidding. May They be in peace. & i wish them the best :>
  • For those who are very rich but still being greedy , i am speechless x.x
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    LateCom said:

For those who are very rich but still being greedy , i am speechless x.x

you’re not to speak on behalf of the rich yourself
    S/he isn't speaking on behalf of anyone, she's giving her opinion which I agree with
  • Hoph
    Knowell Grove
    I've been wanting this since forever
    Bunnymobile
  • -Epic-
    Epic’s Vend Kingdom
    Ill need some Christmas decos to decore my shop thanks :)
  • Chief12
    Volcano Vending
    I need a clanstone or a spudbuggy, whatever I can get of the two